DB Basketball.

bdawg122712

Bdawg…

it’s a circus but don’t expect to get many honest responses!  I have learned that you evidently can’t criticize db or the coaches because they are untouchable and do no wrong.  See how many views you have and only my response lol.  I’m fairly new to the area and noticed kids continuing to quit and how their team seems to not even like playing the few times I’ve watched them.  I heard a parent (I guess) say at Tuesday’s game that there wasn’t very much respect going on within the team and some kids didn’t seem to even like playing…

TribalEmpire usually will reply tho but wacko and others will usually defend the coaches and their pretty shoes to the ends of the earth!

This board was littered with DB fans last year and the year before, and for good reason. They’ve all but totally disappeared this season. Not going to put it all on the coach but when you watch them play something seems off. His players do not seem to be enjoying playing for him for whatever reason.

4 hours ago, Rebelyell10 said:

Bdawg…

it’s a circus but don’t expect to get many honest responses!  I have learned that you evidently can’t criticize db or the coaches because they are untouchable and do no wrong.  See how many views you have and only my response lol.  I’m fairly new to the area and noticed kids continuing to quit and how their team seems to not even like playing the few times I’ve watched them.  I heard a parent (I guess) say at Tuesday’s game that there wasn’t very much respect going on within the team and some kids didn’t seem to even like playing…

TribalEmpire usually will reply tho but wacko and others will usually defend the coaches and their pretty shoes to the ends of the earth!

Your whole deal is you don't like the coaches. I don't remember ever seeing you on here last year or the season before. My guess is you're a x-player that couldn't make the team or got kicked off the team. Maybe you're the parent of said x-player. You're just two persistent with your bashing. It's very clear you've got an axe to grind. 

DB started the season with one senior, no real leader on the court. Everybody knew it would be a rough season, but figured the team would improve as the season went along. That hasn't happened. They've dropped 7 in a row. Six of those they should have won. They're not getting blown out. Most of the games they've lost have been winnable. There's just no leadership on the court and no go to guy this year. Not having a home court is also taking its toll. 

Help is on the way. This team is young, and they'll get better. The JV team is good, and the freshman team is awesome. 

I think that surely anybody that has read my post on CoachT over the years knows I've been hard on the coaches when they deserve it. Sometimes over the top hard on the coaches.  Anyone who blames the coach in this case is a fool. The guy brought DB basketball from the trash heap in just a few short years. Three straight state tournament appearances and a State Championship in 2022. How soon you forget. Everybody just chill. Rebelboy can have his fun this year. He'll disappear next year. 

1 hour ago, Rebelyell10 said:

I don’t know any of the coaches or players but all you have to do is go sit around a few people and listen

You're just a $h-t stirrer and everyone can tell that.  

As far as what is going on? I don't know.  They've been pretty good for years.  Sometimes you get a down year.  Sometimes you don't have the players.  Sometimes the adjustments a coach needs to make don't work.  If it's three or so years and you can tell nothing is changing, then you have problems.  

6 hours ago, Rebelyell10 said:

I think they played in the same gym last year didn’t they, so there goes that argument?  And only to state the last two years, instead of three,…..so strike two wacky 

from this former player 

hahahahahaha

So what did you do to get kicked off the team there loser. Anybody with half a brain knows that when you have to travel across town just to practice it's a minus. But I said half a brain, which you are not close to. "Only" to state the last two years? Thats pretty good if you ask me. And didn't they win it all in 2022? Like I said, have your fun this year kid. We won't be hearing from you for at least the next three years. Book it. Maybe you can make a few bucks mowing grass in the neighborhood this summer and buy you a bus ticket out of town.