Oneida Football 2024

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

By the skin of their teeth, we will be ready this year.   I'm not sure about cyjacket, he seems to stir the pot alot.  

The score in regular season Cf 20-13

Playoffs OS 20-13 ..skin of our teeth for both, 2 great games I personally hate that #27 from coalfield out of it,but curious to see how the defense holds up without #42 and #27...OS o ly lost 3, 2 starters. It will be a great Thursday night rivalry game. But the region will tough

Rockwood will be good

Harriman only lost 3,they will surprise folks

Greenback,we will see what they bring in

Oliver Springs will be solid

Coalfield will be good,curious to see if the rumors are true

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BFL347 said:

Playoffs OS 20-13 ..skin of our teeth for both, 2 great games I personally hate that #27 from coalfield out of it,but curious to see how the defense holds up without #42 and #27...OS o ly lost 3, 2 starters. It will be a great Thursday night rivalry game. But the region will tough

Rockwood will be good

Rumors??? Surely they haven’t been doin some off season recruitin?? :roflolk:

2 hours ago, BFL347 said:

Rockwood will be good

What's the rumors. I haven't heard none.

4 hours ago, BFL347 said:

Rockwood will be good

Me to. If so it’s gonna be a big deal but I do not think it is true. At least not for this year but we will see. 

Now look ….CyJacket and JimBobCooters have gone and hikacked Oneida’s thread.

Stay tuned….more slander to follow.  Sad, really.  

Just in case the Oneida folks don’t already know this (all do I’m sure since they are intelligent folks) CYJACKET IS NOT FROM COALFIELD.  They are from OLIVER SPRINGS.

Think about it!

2 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Now look ….CyJacket and JimBobCooters have gone and hikacked Oneida’s thread.

Stay tuned….more slander to follow.  Sad, really.  

Just in case the Oneida folks don’t already know this (all do I’m sure since they are intelligent folks) CYJACKET IS NOT FROM COALFIELD.  They are from OLIVER SPRINGS.

Think about it!

How are they from oliver springs

1 minute ago, BFL347 said:

Need to read the oz coalfield round 3 

Don't believe it myself,  I believe it's all smoke no fire!  See it alot in the off-season, the most important season of all.  I do believe Oz is going  to have good team next year or maybe even a special team if they work hard in the off-season. 

17 hours ago, BFL347 said:

Rockwood will be good

I am not expecting to be competitive this year.Lost a very good underachieving poorly coached Sr class that accounted for the majority of our yards this year.We have a ton of young outstanding players that got alot of playing time this year BUT if you cannot develop them you won't win with them.We wil have 1 I think Sr if I'm not mistaken maybe 0 but no upperclassmen leadership with a team that has O experience at the HC slot doesn't give me much hope.If they would cut their loses and run this guy off a Good Coach can turn us around overnight!!!But the politics from Loudon County school board officials have no desire for the Loudon High school Redskins to have any competition!Could be a really bad year unless CF and RW take a huge step back.We will see I suppose.Oh and I got the "bring in" reference lol.We won't "Bring anything in" until we have a desirable HC.Good luck to all in theOff season.

Edited by orngnblk