LOL @ Baylor fans

TheTreyB

3 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Another attack thread…I haven’t heard any Baylor fan say that. Completely different team without those two and everybody in the state knows it. 

Attack post???? Stop! This is a message board. It is what it is. 

3 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Go back to the who’s the best in the state

With Askew and Hart it would have been a 10 point Baylor win vs both. I haven’t heard any Baylor fans say they are anywhere near the best since they lost those two. 

Edited by FR615
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Stay out of my threads if you don’t like what I post. Pretty simple. If you come in, take it! Grow up

You know it’s probably a good thing this guy is on the message boards. It’s got to be his way of making himself feel better about himself. Before message boards guys like him had to just knock around women and kids to feel good. Most likely better for everyone he’s just behind a keyboard with one hand down his trousers. Blah blah blah. Hahahaha

2 hours ago, wssm said:

You know it’s probably a good thing this guy is on the message boards. It’s got to be his way of making himself feel better about himself. Before message boards guys like him had to just knock around women and kids to feel good. Most likely better for everyone he’s just behind a keyboard with one hand down his trousers. Blah blah blah. Hahahaha

Been at the AG center ALL DAY …. Plenty know me there. lol

IMG_9714.thumb.jpeg.a4c672001552b6fb45ab02045e5da6fa.jpeg