Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

Just now, SportsTNFan said:

For the record, I am in favor of coaches being paid (I would pay them too) for the time spent during the season. Just asking for clarity on where the fee goes. 

100%

I was on the other side until 2 years ago, my boys never had the resentment or hatred towards Cleveland, but we definitely wanted to compete and have success against them because they are the gold standard. 

But now that I’m on this side I fully understand why they are successful.  Those Coaches pour into the kids, they have a community that loves and supports them, my son has the best partners in the southeast.  He goes in every match thinking he can beat anyone because he believes in the guys that believe in him. 

15 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

go ahead and dig in and research all the clubs in Tn...post what you find not what you think...and if we do raise more money I will admit it..  shouldn't take you long to dig all that out

It's been bragged on by Allan Jones every single time he gives money to HCWC that they are the highest funded wrestling club in the country, NOT just TN but the country! I think he would have an idea about that. I mean Allan Jones Foundation Form 990 shows in 2021 he gave 20,412 to HCWC and 1000 to Cleveland Wrestling center for it to operate! He gave 9.555 to Bradley Pride, I don't see any money to the Bradley building for any upkeep.

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

It's been bragged on by Allan Jones every single time he gives money to HCWC that they are the highest funded wrestling club in the country, NOT just TN but the country! I think he would have an idea about that. I mean Allan Jones Foundation Form 990 shows in 2021 he gave 20,412 to HCWC and 1000 to Cleveland Wrestling center for it to operate! He gave 9.555 to Bradley Pride, I don't see any money to the Bradley building for any upkeep.

Just get me the FACTS and not what Allen says and I will admit it!! Pretty simple!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

I’m fully aware of the salary cap. 

But you’re argument has been $$$$$   

Here’s what we can do…we’ll fund raise you $1000 and not give Bosken a dime. You come over here and wrestle him. You should easily win…you got funded. 

Joey and Josh amongst the other coaches do work hard for their funds. Even I witnessed it. But In the beginning Jones did fund it. But it was all going to the kids. And to help build that club. Now…moving forward they are a stand alone club that gets funds from other donors. Allan has pulled back the reigns a bit since selling his company. Which he was taking heat for. So much that he was in the process of moving things to Florida before selling out. Which btw was a pretty good penny. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

I’m fully aware of the salary cap. 

But you’re argument has been $$$$$   

Here’s what we can do…we’ll fund raise you $1000 and not give Bosken a dime. You come over here and wrestle him. You should easily win…you got funded. 

My argument since it seems you lack ANY reading comprehension at all IS IN ALL BOLD SINCE MAYBE IT WILL SINK INTO YOUR HEAD!   MONEY STARTED HCWC AND BOSKEN STILL BEING THERE! IF JONES HAD NOT FORKED OUT HUGE MONEY TO BRING IN HEATH ESLINGER, MIKE HATCHER(WHICH IN TURN BROUGHT IN DAN GABLE TO THE JONES CENTER FOR A FUNDRAISER) AND JOSH BOSKEN. WITHOUT THAT MONEY AT FIRST, YOU CANNOT SAY JOSH STAYS IN CLEVELAND AND CLEVELAND TURNS INTO WHAT THEY ARE NOW! SINCE YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW HISTORY AT ALL! CLEVELAND WENT FROM 1994-2013 WITHOUT WINNING A STATE TITLE. THEY ALSO WENT FROM 1995-2008 WITHOUT EVEN MAKE STATE DUALS! AND THE FIRST YEAR THEY DID MAKE IT THEY GOT BEAT BY OOLTEWAH, A TEAM THAT LITERALLY HAS FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH IN WRESTLING!