Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

3 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Just get me the FACTS and not what Allen says and I will admit it!! Pretty simple!!!!!!!

you want someone to admit it and I’m willing…all I want are the facts…not what Allen says or what you and a few others on here think…facts. You were so willing to see how much we have donated I don’t think it’s to much for you to look into what other clubs have had donated to them is it?  

11 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Just get me the FACTS and not what Allen says and I will admit it!! Pretty simple!!!!!!!

it's Allan, do you know anything? So Allan himself is going around lying about what he does do for the program, good lord I thought the other one was the dumb one of Cleveland fans, but oh boy

11 minutes ago, Humorist said:

Joey and Josh amongst the other coaches do work hard for their funds. Even I witnessed it. But In the beginning Jones did fund it. But it was all going to the kids. And to help build that club. Now…moving forward they are a stand alone club that gets funds from other donors. Allan has pulled back the reigns a bit since selling his company. Which he was taking heat for. So much that he was in the process of moving things to Florida before selling out. Which btw was a pretty good penny. 

that is exactly what they do not want to admit and its also a reason the club didn't go to 501C status until 2016, he was funding a lot of that club up until that point! 

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

it's Allan, do you know anything? So Allan himself is going around lying about what he does do for the program, good lord I thought the other one was the dumb one of Cleveland fans, but oh boy

Oh I’m not dumb…far from it…I’m asking for your dumb azz to pull all the information out you supposedly know about and if what you say is true (we are the highest funded club in Tennessee) I will admit you are right!!  
You see no matter what anyone gets on here and says…you just bring up something else. Once again prove what you are saying is facts and I will admit it!!  That is pretty simple!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

And also just for the record….Josh worked at HCB the summer he stepped down from the head coaching job. Facts

See…that’s something I did not know. But I also know that Allan helped him out so that he wouldn’t leave. And once the punishment was over he got to go back to teaching. Which tbh I wouldn’t want to do Special Ed. My aunt did it for years and there is just too much paperwork that has to be filed. And one oversight can get you in trouble. So I applaud him for that. Me on the other hand…haha I’ll take my Secondary Education (History) degree. But I’ll never go inside the classroom 

I’ll probably catch heat for this or my words will get turned around that I’m bashing Josh and Joey. But based what I’ve read here goes. Yes jones gave money to help build or paid all for the jones center. IDK. Yes jones paid Josh to keep him around. Can’t blame him for that, you get a good one you do what it takes to keep him. I would imagine fees go to the up keep of the jones center. I’m sure the utilities and up keep aren’t cheep. As nice as it is it’s still aging. Even with the donations and money you still have to have the right coaches, parents and supporters to make it successful. Cleveland has an amazing village that all believe in the program. We have had a couple great coaches that would have came to Summit to do what Josh does for Cleveland. But we couldn’t raise enough money to close the deal. We make do with what we have. Would a nice fat donation help to get our guy absolutely but that’s not why we are trending in the right direction. 

Edited by desselle

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

My argument since it seems you lack ANY reading comprehension at all IS IN ALL BOLD SINCE MAYBE IT WILL SINK INTO YOUR HEAD!   MONEY STARTED HCWC AND BOSKEN STILL BEING THERE! IF JONES HAD NOT FORKED OUT HUGE MONEY TO BRING IN HEATH ESLINGER, MIKE HATCHER(WHICH IN TURN BROUGHT IN DAN GABLE TO THE JONES CENTER FOR A FUNDRAISER) AND JOSH BOSKEN. WITHOUT THAT MONEY AT FIRST, YOU CANNOT SAY JOSH STAYS IN CLEVELAND AND CLEVELAND TURNS INTO WHAT THEY ARE NOW! SINCE YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW HISTORY AT ALL! CLEVELAND WENT FROM 1994-2013 WITHOUT WINNING A STATE TITLE. THEY ALSO WENT FROM 1995-2008 WITHOUT EVEN MAKE STATE DUALS! AND THE FIRST YEAR THEY DID MAKE IT THEY GOT BEAT BY OOLTEWAH, A TEAM THAT LITERALLY HAS FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH IN WRESTLING!

I don’t care about 25 years ago!!!

I don’t care if you underline it!!!

Seems like you’ve been mad a pretty long time!  Let it go!

It’s pretty simple…if you don’t like it, be that change. I’m not telling you what to do with your money but you could sell one of those beauties in your garage and hand pick you a coach.  It’s a little disingenuous to continue to complain but not have a dog in the fight. 

Seems to me like you’re upset Mr Jones made a wise investment that continues to pay dividends all these years later…and through all your research and complaining, you can’t stop this ball from rolling. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

you want someone to admit it and I’m willing…all I want are the facts…not what Allen says or what you and a few others on here think…facts. You were so willing to see how much we have donated I don’t think it’s to much for you to look into what other clubs have had donated to them is it?  

not doing your work for you, you want to be lazy and not come back with facts that is up to you! But don't fight if you actually don't know anything! 

2 minutes ago, desselle said:

I’ll probably catch heat for this or my words will get turned around that I’m bashing Josh and Joey. But based what I’ve read here goes. Yes jones gave money to help build or paid all for the jones center. IDK. Yes jones paid Josh to keep him around. Can’t blame him for that, you get a good one you do what it takes to keep him. I would imagine fees go to the up keep of the jones center. I’m sure the utilities and up keep aren’t cheep. As nice as it is it’s still aging. Even with the donations and money you still have to have the right coaches, parents and supporters to make it successful. Cleveland has an amazing village that all believe in the program. We have had a couple great coaches that would have came to Summit to do what Josh does for Cleveland. But we couldn’t raise enough money to draw to close the deal. We make do with what we have. Would a nice fat donation help to get our guy absolutely but that’s not why we are trending in the right direction. 

Yup…Allan gave $10million for it to be built. If you have ever been in the Jones and looked up and noticed the double doors? With no stairs? That was supposed to be a lounge area for the guys. But “we” ran out of money to finish it. Also, several days before the grand opening of it one of our guys not gonna mention names decided to be stupid and broke his leg. He was climbing the rope and got to the top and one of his teammates told him to let go and touch the rafter with both hands. Well… he did and plummeted to the ground. Ask Pete about that one. Haha. But yeah it’s starting to show some age. Cleveland has been blessed with all of this. 

4 minutes ago, desselle said:

I’ll probably catch heat for this or my words will get turned around that I’m bashing Josh and Joey. But based what I’ve read here goes. Yes jones gave money to help build or paid all for the jones center. IDK. Yes jones paid Josh to keep him around. Can’t blame him for that, you get a good one you do what it takes to keep him. I would imagine fees go to the up keep of the jones center. I’m sure the utilities and up keep aren’t cheep. As nice as it is it’s still aging. Even with the donations and money you still have to have the right coaches, parents and supporters to make it successful. Cleveland has an amazing village that all believe in the program. We have had a couple great coaches that would have came to Summit to do what Josh does for Cleveland. But we couldn’t raise enough money to draw to close the deal. We make do with what we have. Would a nice fat donation help to get our guy absolutely but that’s not why we are trending in the right direction. 

From my understanding the Jones Center was donated to the City school system.  I do know they are responsible for the upkeep of the building. As for Josh and Allen’s business…who knows?  I’ve been around the program for many many years and never asked,heard or cared. It was and still is non of my business 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BOUNCE said:

Oh I’m not dumb…far from it…I’m asking for your dumb azz to pull all the information out you supposedly know about and if what you say is true (we are the highest funded club in Tennessee) I will admit you are right!!  
You see no matter what anyone gets on here and says…you just bring up something else. Once again prove what you are saying is facts and I will admit it!!  That is pretty simple!!

Since you are SO LAZY AND DUMB.   Allan Jones Foundation - Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica   RIGHT THERE FOR YOU SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS EITHER! You can look at all of Allan Jones Foundation tax returns