Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

Just now, Humorist said:

Its not on here. It was through your network of so called friends. 

That’s what I thought. Because nothing has ever been said. Period. Call the people out and we can confront them together. Bet u still won’t do that. Because it didn’t happen. 

And bashing ur cousin? Only thing I remotely said was I don’t think Bryant can fix it. Maybe I’m wrong. But like a few others and me on the Bradley thread said Heath or Cordell would be the only ones. Obviously you see where Cordell is now so that pipe dream is over. 

and ur kid, I have NEVER even seen wrestle. Nor even know what he looks like. So if u wanna find my “peeps” we can get this straightened out real fast. 

I’ll be at the JC tomorrow around 4-730 and same time Thursday 

Edited by TheTreyB

2 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

That’s what I thought. Because nothing has ever been said. Period. Call the people out and we can confront them together. Bet u still won’t do that. Because it didn’t happen. 

Like I said stop. Oh it has happened. You can run but you can’t hide. Bet I’ll be seeing you real soon. 

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

don't worry he bashes on kids, whose his son again Lee so we can all make sure to keep an eye on his progress with the high school team?   He bashed my son for soccer, bashed the other one for going back to baseball because he didn't like wrestling as a 8 year old

Look you guys aren’t innocent. 
I’ve tried to be respectful to everyone. 

You’ve called people Morons(then changed it), called people dumb, idiots, etc. 

You can’t take the conversation to the left and then be mad when it comes back on you. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ummmno said:

All we are saying is just admit that getting a ton of money contributes to their success…. 

idk if the parents “disagree” with me. We all know they get more money than any other program in the state. 

I would say they do.  I would say it does not make the difference that you think it does.  It may just be one ingredient in the success story of the program there.  Your post seem to infer that it is the biggest thing that has made the success possible.  I suspect that is why you get so much push back on the crusade you are on for some admission from someone in that program, group, school, parents, wrestlers.  Maybe the money involved did help get like minded people together in one place with some really good coaches and really good wrestling partners and that has made the difference you are trying to explain.  

I think that those who cared about the program, got together and made a plan and determined what needed to happen.  That program was tired of getting slapped around by the cross town rival and they had had enough.  They needed a kids club and some leadership to move from second best in the county.  They are pretty good now.

• Like 1

Just now, TheTreyB said:

And bashing ur cousin? Only thing I remotely said was I don’t think Bryant can fix it. Maybe I’m wrong. But like a few others and me on the Bradley thread said Heath or Cordell would be the only ones. Obviously you see where Cordell is now so that pipe dream is over. 

and ur kid, I have NEVER even seen wrestle. Nor even know what he looks like. So if u wanna find my “peeps” we can get this straightened out real fast. 

I’m coming straight to the source. Might wanna ask Bosken and them. Cause they know I won’t back down. Just sayin. You can try and backpedal all you want. But knowing you have said some things about not only my son. But my family as well. Just might not want to be in my presence. Just sayin

1 minute ago, texas23 said:

I would say they do.  I would say it does not make the difference that you think it does.  It may just be one ingredient in the success story of the program there.  Your post seem to infer that it is the biggest thing that has made the success possible.  I suspect that is why you get so much push back on the crusade you are on for some admission from someone in that program, group, school, parents, wrestlers.  Maybe the money involved did help get like minded people together in one place with some really good coaches and really good wrestling partners and that has made the difference you are trying to explain.  

I think that those who cared about the program, got together and made a plan and determined what needed to happen.  That program was tired of getting slapped around by the cross town rival and they had had enough.  They needed a kids club and some leadership to move from second best in the county.  They are pretty good now.

perfectly said

Just now, Humorist said:

I’m coming straight to the source. Might wanna ask Bosken and them. Cause they know I won’t back down. Just sayin. You can try and backpedal all you want. But knowing you have said some things about not only my son. But my family as well. Just might not want to be in my presence. Just sayin

I’m saying bring them to the jc because we will all be there. Back pedal? Nothing to back pedal from. Because u know nothing was said. Pretty simple to bring them over tomorrow or Thursday 

Just now, texas23 said:

Your post seem to infer that it is the biggest thing that has made the success possible. 

If i inferred that in any way then thats my mistake. I'm only saying that it DOES contribute to their success and when another program doesnt have that level of funding it makes it more difficult to have the same level of success. 

The issue is the cleveland faithful refuse to say it contributes to their success in ANY way. 

1 minute ago, TheTreyB said:

I’m saying bring them to the jc because we will all be there. Back pedal? Nothing to back pedal from. Because u know nothing was said. Pretty simple to bring them over tomorrow or Thursday 

I’m done dealing with you on here. My next step is in person. 

1 minute ago, Ummmno said:

If i inferred that in any way then thats my mistake. I'm only saying that it DOES contribute to their success and when another program doesnt have that level of funding it makes it more difficult to have the same level of success. 

The issue is the cleveland faithful refuse to say it contributes to their success in ANY way. 

it is not really an issue, is it?

1 minute ago, Ummmno said:

Just now, Humorist said:

I’m done dealing with you on here. My next step is in person. 

I’d like to see my “peeps” and let them tell me what I supposedly said.