Cleveland success….

TheTreyB

3 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

Look you guys aren’t innocent. 
I’ve tried to be respectful to everyone. 

You’ve called people Morons(then changed it), called people dumb, idiots, etc. 

You can’t take the conversation to the left and then be mad when it comes back on you. 

I can call many people on here morons, because as FR said above if you cannot see that money has helped get them to where they are now, there really is no hope for you all! 

As far as your reading comprehension, I never said a word about your son getting money! I said before after you said he never got money maybe you should ask since Eli Lane did, which you said again my son never received money! Which again HAS NEVER BEEN SAID! So again, you have been respectful, but when I have made a mistake on here with anything I have said I will call my own self out for it, just like I gave info before on tax returns and was jumping everywhere, was finally able to get a site that gave me everything for years in which I posted the amounts. So I didn't get mad and come back at you for literally saying something I have and never will say about your son, however I will quickly correct you when you don't actually read and yeah there are plenty of dumb morons of Cleveland fans on here, thankfully being good at wrestling doesn't take a bunch of brain power because if so I'm not sure any amount of money would be helping up there! 

18 minutes ago, Humorist said:

I’m not asking…I’m telling you to stop. Bash on me all you want. But when his name drops from your mouth. I’ll gladly stop by the Jones and have this conversation. But bet I’ll be the one left standing. 

Sounds like you have a lot of factual information and are a long timer. Thank you for sharing. 

8 minutes ago, texas23 said:

I would say they do.  I would say it does not make the difference that you think it does.  It may just be one ingredient in the success story of the program there.  Your post seem to infer that it is the biggest thing that has made the success possible.  I suspect that is why you get so much push back on the crusade you are on for some admission from someone in that program, group, school, parents, wrestlers.  Maybe the money involved did help get like minded people together in one place with some really good coaches and really good wrestling partners and that has made the difference you are trying to explain.  

I think that those who cared about the program, got together and made a plan and determined what needed to happen.  That program was tired of getting slapped around by the cross town rival and they had had enough.  They needed a kids club and some leadership to move from second best in the county.  They are pretty good now.

This would be correct, Josh brought an idea and the money man put money into making the effort come into fruition! I don't think any of us have said money was the only reason that HCWC and in turn Cleveland High is the juggernaut that they are because of only funding!

They have great coaches and they have a great program that works hard! 

2 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Just now, FR615 said:

Lmfao

mine is gone from HCWC....does that mean I should know all the kids there?  nah man I got better things to do than keep up with who's there and who's not!!!   But I assure you I OWE a debt to HCWC that I can NEVER repay!!!  Mine had success and will prosper from his time there.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, BOUNCE said:

mine is gone from HCWC....does that mean I should know all the kids there?  nah man I got better things to do than keep up with who's there and who's not!!!   But I assure you I OWE a debt to HCWC that I can NEVER repay!!!  Mine had success and will prosper from his time there.  

He will always be a legend at Cleveland. Great kid and GREAT role model… Mine has his nickname because of him. Haha

• Upvote 1