Cleveland vs McCallie Dual: Who wins at their best?

ohreally15

1 minute ago, FrecoFanatic said:

@cobrakid8 The only head to head match between them Tyson PINNED Davis. I guess you are just going to ignore that. You can’t pick and choose what standards you apply to who. You criticize Tyson for no ranked wins, but will not acknowledge Gentle has no ranked wins. Then you try to justify picking Davis to beat Tyson because Davis pinned Crowder and Tyson did not, but completely ignore the fact that Tyson literally pinned Davis. Not to mention that you don’t give Tyson any credit for the wins over Atwood and Crowder because they are “215 lbs.”, but buddy that win over Crowder by Davis means Davis is the man! Is Davis not a HWT? Look, you can pick whoever you want, but to disrespect Tyson by saying he has no chance of beating those two guys is ridiculous. It’s not that you picked him to lose, it’s that you are saying he has no chance. Your own people (shoutout to @Rasslinking) are pointing out how ridiculous that is. I may have picked my guy, but at least I acknowledged the other two of course have a chance to win. Come on man.

One was one season, another was another season! If all you want to look at there are several past champions through the past 25 years that would have never done so if the past years results made the next years results! Rasslinking isn’t one of my people, he’s a blowhard and prob is a Cleveland fan, he’s been up in the laps giving them blowies everytime someone says anything about one of their wrestlers. Even ones that would lose for sure he’s came to their rescue, so no one I talked with at Soddy claims him, so maybe he will make his name known! Crowder has wrestled Heavy mostly ALL year long, he was losing 8-1 in 2nd period against Davis win he got pinned, Crowder wrestled Russell at heavy at Powerade and lost 10-6 to Russell. I’m not sure I have another common opponent between them and it seems to me Russell gassed at Powerade which is why he wasn’t able to pin Crowder. That is sometimes what happens when you are not a full 285lb which Russell is not. Davis is a full 285 and Russell would have trouble with him now and I’d take Davis to actually win that match. I also say that Gentle is much better than Davis is much is why I don’t think Russell would have a shot to beat him. Maybe I’m wrong and it sucks we won’t find it out, but we also might find out Russell isn’t the best 285 in AA to begin with just like we might find the same with Davis. 

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

One was one season, another was another season! If all you want to look at there are several past champions through the past 25 years that would have never done so if the past years results made the next years results! Rasslinking isn’t one of my people, he’s a blowhard and prob is a Cleveland fan, he’s been up in the laps giving them blowies everytime someone says anything about one of their wrestlers. Even ones that would lose for sure he’s came to their rescue, so no one I talked with at Soddy claims him, so maybe he will make his name known! Crowder has wrestled Heavy mostly ALL year long, he was losing 8-1 in 2nd period against Davis win he got pinned, Crowder wrestled Russell at heavy at Powerade and lost 10-6 to Russell. I’m not sure I have another common opponent between them and it seems to me Russell gassed at Powerade which is why he wasn’t able to pin Crowder. That is sometimes what happens when you are not a full 285lb which Russell is not. Davis is a full 285 and Russell would have trouble with him now and I’d take Davis to actually win that match. I also say that Gentle is much better than Davis is much is why I don’t think Russell would have a shot to beat him. Maybe I’m wrong and it sucks we won’t find it out, but we also might find out Russell isn’t the best 285 in AA to begin with just like we might find the same with Davis. 

Im sure they will wrestle this summer.... if Davis loses will you not claim Soddy any more?

or does freestyle not count again?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

@cobrakid8 I need some help interpreting this one:

Davis beats Caleb Turner 2 - 1

Tyson beats Caleb Turner 11 - 6 (4 of those points were Tyson cutting him).

Does this mean Davis clearly beats Tyson too? Just want to make sure how this common opponent thing works.

Also, since Crowder pinned Caleb Turner, how does that fit in as well? Any help is appreciated.

Watched that match, was a good match for Russell for sure. I think when Crowder got his pin it was a close match and not a thrashing. I’ll have to go back and watch it. But again why didn’t Russell pin Crowder at Powerade? Started off on fire with TD’s and letting him go and just faded after that and even gave up a TD. 

4 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Man the lies are ridiculous. You literally said “Davis probably beats them both,” and then said you did not say that. You stuck your foot in your mouth and when I called you out about it, you will not even acknowledge it. You ignored the fact that Tyson pinned Davis. You ignored that fact that Tyson beat Turner WAY worse than Davis beat Turner. All you have to say is “I think Gentle and / or Davis wins, but Russell could win.” But you would rather talk dirty about @Rasslinking and make nasty jokes (which just shows further how ignorant you are) than just give the young man the respect he has clearly earned. The dirty trash out of your mouth tells me all I need to know. Your opinion holds zero weight.

• Like 1

@cobrakid8 You also lied that you were not aware of another common opponent. I literally posted the results from both their matches again Caleb Turner of Halls and tagged you in them. The difference between you and me is that I can pick my guy and still give all these kids respect as warriors by acknowledging that any one of them could win on a given day. Instead of doing that, you just make nasty jokes on a public forum about high school wrestling that kids clearly read (the kids you are talking about). You are embarrassing yourself man. You need to stop.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Man the lies are ridiculous. You literally said “Davis probably beats them both,” and then said you did not say that. You stuck your foot in your mouth and when I called you out about it, you will not even acknowledge it. You ignored the fact that Tyson pinned Davis. You ignored that fact that Tyson beat Turner WAY worse than Davis beat Turner. All you have to say is “I think Gentle and / or Davis wins, but Russell could win.” But you would rather talk dirty about @Rasslinking and make nasty jokes (which just shows further how ignorant you are) than just give the young man the respect he has clearly earned. The dirty trash out of your mouth tells me all I need to know. Your opinion holds zero weight.

Please go and find exactly where I said that Davis beats both…. I will wait because I never did. I said Gentle beats both and that Davis beats Russell. You need to again work on your reading comprehension! You have done that before and had to say you were Wrong so go ahead and do it again because that was never said! But I’ll go back to my original statement that I don’t think Russell has any chance against Gentle. Point blank! Good luck to your Raiders in the coming weeks! 

Edited by cobrakid8
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

I mean if those tournaments had been full of ranked wrestlers at heavy yeah I would say they have been tough, but the only ranked wrestler either Russell or Gentle has wrestled this year was Gentle with Levy who also won a 16U Fargo title. He didn’t get pinned by the guy and made it the entire match, that same guy will wrestle a guy that beat Russell this year at one of your mentioned tournaments 4-1. Also to be sleeping on him Davis from Soddy most likely beats both. I mean Russell beat Crowder 10-6 at Powerade(which crowder also placed at) while Davis pinned crowder while he was already beating him 8-1. But alas, I still think Gentle beats Russell handily but you all can think whatever you want, I mean he got stuck by the number 1 ranked guy at 215  earlier this season and also another guy from state of Tn. 

“Also to be sleeping on him Davis from Soddy most likely beats both.”

This you @cobrakid8? I will wait.

7 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

Both as in Russell and Crowder but nice try. Since I was talking about the Powerade tourney. That was I think the very first time I mentioned I thought Davis would beat Russell after I said Gentle would beat him.

9 minutes ago, FrecoFanatic said:

I guess for you I am going to have to always spell out who is who since reading comprehension isn’t your thing. So I will say this. In Folkstyle which is what high school wrestling is I think the state champs for D2 and single A are Gentle and Davis. I’m not even 100% sure what Russell wins AA, but I do wish them all luck in the coming weeks with good health and great wrestling! 

26 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Do you still claim Soddy? Have you taken coaches from Cleveland balls out of your mouth long enough to do that?

FS is not folk style, if you wrestled either you would know that. I learned it pretty quickly when I was down at McCallie doing FS and Greco before my senior year. Thankfully I sucked at them both, but I was actually better at FS than folk.

I speak the truth. 

And finally you have...... yes you did.

6 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

Both as in Russell and Crowder but nice try. Since I was talking about the Powerade tourney. That was I think the very first time I mentioned I thought Davis would beat Russell after I said Gentle would beat him.

You did not even mention Crowder in your post until AFTER you said that. You were talking about Gentle vs. Russell and Levy being the reason you think Gentle beats Russell. Nice try. I would like to believe you, but your dirty mouth makes it difficult. And where did you say Gentle beats Davis? Whatever man. All those boys are great wrestlers and could win the head to head match. I will acknowledge it even if you won’t. 

Edited by FrecoFanatic