Head Coaching possible openings in Middle TN

fastpitch4

On 4/13/2024 at 11:32 AM, SouthernTNguy said:

I saw where Matthew Prince named  at Huntland.  I don't know where you're getting your information.  There has been no posts in Murfreesboro, or in Tullahoma media , or on Twitter that he has accepted the job at Rockvale.

And what I was told that Hibdon was telling everyone at the state tournament is that he would only leave Tullahoma to go back to Blackman... If he took the Rockvale job he would be playing for 3rd for a year or 2 until he could draw some more athletes in to Rockvale... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ICrushBigOrange said:

And what I was told that Hibdon was telling everyone at the state tournament is that he would only leave Tullahoma to go back to Blackman... If he took the Rockvale job he would be playing for 3rd for a year or 2 until he could draw some more athletes in to Rockvale... 

I wouldn't be surprised if he returned to Rutherford County at some point. He also has a new home  on Tims Ford Lake, so he might be happy  in Tullahoma. There was some posts about the Coffee County  coach leaving, and an opening at Oakland, so far those positions haven't opened up. 

17 hours ago, SouthernTNguy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he returned to Rutherford County at some point. He also has a new home  on Tims Ford Lake, so he might be happy  in Tullahoma. There was some posts about the Coffee County  coach leaving, and an opening at Oakland, so far those positions haven't opened up. 

I was asked about this untrue speculation last night at our banquet(and several times over the last few weeks) which has been circulating on this website and through word of mouth. I am not taking the Rockvale job, nor have I even interviewed for that job or ANY other job since coming to Tullahoma. I have no desire to leave Tullahoma, my family and I love it here. We are committed to building our Lady Cats basketball program. I wanted to make sure our players, parents and stakeholders didn't get mixed messages from what I have continued  to communicate from day one and the untrue speculations of me leaving. 

Coach Hibdon

As stated above and I will add for clarification. This includes Blackman, we have no desire to leave Tullahoma, go back to Rutherford Co (even Blackman) or ANYWHERE else. There has been speculation from day 1 that I may be leaving for another job particularly RuCo and I have had to address the speculations many times. So I felt it necessary to make a statement for the basketball community and mostly our Ttown community to hear my commitment again amongst these constant rumors. We love this community, love living by the lake and no desire to move our 3rd grader and 6th grader from this school system. I wanted to make these statements for all those who are invested and interested in Lady Cats Basketball that my family and I are committed to being a part of Tullahoma High and the Tullahoma community for many years.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CoachCTH said:

I was asked about this untrue speculation last night at our banquet(and several times over the last few weeks) which has been circulating on this website and through word of mouth. I am not taking the Rockvale job, nor have I even interviewed for that job or ANY other job since coming to Tullahoma. I have no desire to leave Tullahoma, my family and I love it here. We are committed to building our Lady Cats basketball program. I wanted to make sure our players, parents and stakeholders didn't get mixed messages from what I have continued  to communicate from day one and the untrue speculations of me leaving. 

Coach Hibdon

As stated above and I will add for clarification. This includes Blackman, we have no desire to leave Tullahoma, go back to Rutherford Co (even Blackman) or ANYWHERE else. There has been speculation from day 1 that I may be leaving for another job particularly RuCo and I have had to address the speculations many times. So I felt it necessary to make a statement for the basketball community and mostly our Ttown community to hear my commitment again amongst these constant rumors. We love this community, love living by the lake and no desire to move our 3rd grader and 6th grader from this school system. I wanted to make these statements for all those who are invested and interested in Lady Cats Basketball that my family and I are committed to being a part of Tullahoma High and the Tullahoma community for many years.

Thanks for sharing this

Posted (edited)

Coffman was offered the job but turned it down is what the folks at Rockvale are saying 

Gordonsville girls job is a good one to have, theres some good talent there coming up 

Congrats to Jeremy Hawks for getting the MJ High girls job 

Edited by fastpitch4

On 4/16/2024 at 9:51 AM, CoachCTH said:

Coach Hibdon

As stated above and I will add for clarification. This includes Blackman, we have no desire to leave Tullahoma, go back to Rutherford Co (even Blackman) or ANYWHERE else. There has been speculation from day 1 that I may be leaving for another job particularly RuCo and I have had to address the speculations many times. So I felt it necessary to make a statement for the basketball community and mostly our Ttown community to hear my commitment again amongst these constant rumors. We love this community, love living by the lake and no desire to move our 3rd grader and 6th grader from this school system. I wanted to make these statements for all those who are invested and interested in Lady Cats Basketball that my family and I are committed to being a part of Tullahoma High and the Tullahoma community for many