SLICED BREAD

CU06

2 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

They aren’t losing. They’re on a different level right now. Impressive. 

Cleveland did expose their kryptonite a little bit tonight.  If a team has the athletes to turn them up with heavy pressure for an entire game they could lose.  McMinn Central did it and played them tough twice.  Bartlett can really press you and is the only team with a chance.  I don't see them losing or even being challenged.

15 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Was a great game, I’m assuming Brewer is back and that obviously changes things.

It was a good one.  Cool thing is that both local teams play on.  Obviously I pull for the Bearettes head to head…but now I’m pulling for the community!  Let’s get (2) W’s Saturday. 

Also kinda shocked at Reg’s squad this year.  I wasn’t expecting to see them down.  

4 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

It was a good one.  Cool thing is that both local teams play on.  Obviously I pull for the Bearettes head to head…but now I’m pulling for the community!  Let’s get (2) W’s Saturday. 

Also kinda shocked at Reg’s squad this year.  I wasn’t expecting to see them down.  

I think we have a decent chance Saturday. Those road sectional games are extremely tough and the home team usually wins. 

As for the Cleveland boys, they lost like 7 seniors last year. They were always going to be bad this season.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

Cleveland did expose their kryptonite a little bit tonight.  If a team has the athletes to turn them up with heavy pressure for an entire game they could lose.  McMinn Central did it and played them tough twice.  Bartlett can really press you and is the only team with a chance.  I don't see them losing or even being challenged.

Bartlett worse or better than last season?