Stone Memorial vs Upperman Rd 3

UCSportsFan

Region Semi final Elimination game between two very good teams. Stone has Capps, Upperman has Cobb. I fell like both will score so it’s going to come down to the other players on each team. Someone else other than these two need to step up and show up for this loser go home game. So how does everyone see this playing out?

22 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Region Semi final Elimination game between two very good teams. Stone has Capps, Upperman has Cobb. I fell like both will score so it’s going to come down to the other players on each team. Someone else other than these two need to step up and show up for this loser go home game. So how does everyone see this playing out?

Capps will get his 25+ and Cobb will make plays, those two have done some amazing things this year and I’ve enjoyed watching them both! It will come down to Chaffin, Roberts, and Huddleston if those 3 can contribute, make shots, and take care of the ball for the bees, I’ll take Baxter by 4 in a back and forth battle! 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

19 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

We got really lucky to win that game. I kind of feel bad for Stone. 

It’s the way the ball bounces sometimes I thought the foul call was right, I’m not going to comment on the 5 second because it’s subjective if the clock isn’t running!  It was a killer game to watch I just had a feeling it would be back and forth like that! I was hoping it would go into OT like any basketball fan without ties to the schools watching, but what a shot by Cobb! That is the first of many crunch time postseason shots that young man is going to make! He is calm and collected at all times and made the play when his team needed it. Congrats to Coach McWilliams and the Bees!