When will Cleveland’s dominance end

bigwilly24

1 hour ago, clevelanddad said:

A few parents saw Bosken's true colors come out after his son's match. Me and about 7 other parents were standing there and bosken walks by and one of parents said coach he turned around and the parent said y'all going to follow up on this, bosken threw his arms up and said ,"it is what it is". If this match had of cost the team the state champ I bet Knox would at tssaa office in person. These coaches are all about winning as a team not backing the wrestlers as an individual. I would want to know if the call was right or wrong.                               #dadandcoachoftheyear

His son just lost state on a questionable call. I’d say he didn’t feel like shooting the breeze.
I saw him at practice the following Tuesday and still wanted to give him space and not speak about it.  Bosken is a no excuse type of guy, so “it is what it is” makes perfect sense to me.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, CdotRoller said:

His son just lost state on a questionable call. I’d say he didn’t feel like shooting the breeze.
I saw him at practice the following Tuesday and still wanted to give him space and not speak about it.  Bosken is a no excuse type of guy, so “it is what it is” makes perfect sense to me.  

Perfectly said. People not close to him may be shocked by his actions when he is upset. Very understandable he didn’t wanna talk about it that night especially. lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

Agreed! He’s not going to like the outcome, but he’s not the type that’s gonna keep on something that’s already done & over. It does suck, but moving forward regardless. That’s JB

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, clevelanddad said:

A few parents saw Bosken's true colors come out after his son's match. Me and about 7 other parents were standing there and bosken walks by and one of parents said coach he turned around and the parent said y'all going to follow up on this, bosken threw his arms up and said ,"it is what it is". If this match had of cost the team the state champ I bet Knox would at tssaa office in person. These coaches are all about winning as a team not backing the wrestlers as an individual. I would want to know if the call was right or wrong.                               #dadandcoachoftheyear

Get outta here with this crap man! You wanna call out your own programs coaches, be a man a say to their faces. Not on a public forum behind a screen name. #jokeoftheyear

• Upvote 2

Bosken will not be there forever. There will be some turmoil when this happens. Josh is a next level club coach and future great high school coach. Thinking Cleveland losing him wouldn’t be big is nuts.

Edited by FR615

3 minutes ago, clevelanddad said:

I'm not a part of that program thank god                        #theyarethejokeoftheyear

Yeah you’re right thank god…joke of the year 7 in a row. And if you question if Josh cares about the individuals, you should stop by sometime and hang out. Maybe you’ll learn something 

• Like 2

Just now, KellG16 said:

Yeah you’re right thank god…joke of the year 7 in a row. And if you question if Josh cares about the individuals, you should stop by sometime and hang out. Maybe you’ll learn something 

Nah. No need for him to stop by. Obviously he knows nothing about wrestling or josh. Butthurt fan that is jealous of Cleveland and their dominance 

2 minutes ago, KellG16 said:

Y'all need to go back to school and learn how to read and understand what your reading #comprehend

16 minutes ago, clevelanddad said:

I'm not a part of wrestling program thank god                        #theyarethejokeoftheyear

You should swing by when they get their rings!  It’ll be a full-blown comedy show!

I guess you can call Joey and Bosken the Kings of Comedy. 

#gotjokes

Edited by CdotRoller
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

You should swing by when they get their rings!  It’ll be a full-blown comedy show!

I guess you can call Joey and Bosken the Kings of Comedy. 

My point exactly all about winning . That wasn't the point I was making it was about the childish it is what it is