When will Cleveland’s dominance end

bigwilly24

Not anytime soon. Like I’ve said previous. Cleveland has their lineup pretty close to being set as far back as the dang 3rd grade. 

The way Knox and Bosken has it rolling, I don’t see it happening. I’m sure they will slip up here and there and lose some but still dominate. That’s why they are by far THE BEST IN THE STATE. 

6 minutes ago, bigwilly24 said:

Hypothetically if Bosken decides to take a job somewhere else how long would it take for the Cleveland empire to fall

I’m sure IF he decides to leave, we will already have someone lined up to replace him. But it will be very very hard to find someone to fill his shoes. 

7 minutes ago, bigwilly24 said:

Hypothetically if Bosken decides to take a job somewhere else how long would it take for the Cleveland empire to fall

It won’t, not for minimal a decade. The culture I see so many on here bashing is more than Bosken. Coach has this thing built to last! What you’d see is Cleveland keep rolling & another rise up somewhere. But I for one hope that day never comes. Hope he’s old and grey bringing his grand kids to JWC showing them what he & Knox built! 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Sandman328 said:

It won’t, not for minimal a decade. The culture I see so many on here bashing is more than Bosken. Coach has this thing built to last! What you’d see is Cleveland keep rolling & another rise up somewhere. But I for one hope that day never comes. Hope he’s old and grey bringing his grand kids to JWC showing them what he & Knox built! 

But as Bradly has recently shown us, if you sit on what you got & not focus on your youth, eventually the cupboard will run dry. Culture from top to bottom. How many high school state champs & placers are at AAU state the following weekend coaching the youth program? Cleveland does every year. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Sandman328 said:

But as Bradly has recently shown us, if you sit on what you got & not focus on your youth, eventually the cupboard will run dry. Culture from top to bottom. How many high school state champs & placers are at AAU state the following weekend coaching the youth program? Cleveland does every year. 

Winner!!

• Upvote 1