When will Cleveland’s dominance end

bigwilly24

18 minutes ago, CarlSpackler88 said:

I’d imagine Hudson won’t stay out in Iowa forever so him wrestling for Cleveland wouldn’t shock me. Just not sure Shane is gonna be this recruiting coordinator you’ve mentioned. Ha!!

Pulleys…they from Grundy?

Pay attention to Bob. 

On 2/28/2024 at 2:37 PM, TheTreyB said:

Not anytime soon. Like I’ve said previous. Cleveland has their lineup pretty close to being set as far back as the dang 3rd grade. 

The way Knox and Bosken has it rolling, I don’t see it happening. I’m sure they will slip up here and there and lose some but still dominate. That’s why they are by far THE BEST IN THE STATE. 

A few parents saw Bosken's true colors come out after his son's match. Me and about 7 other parents were standing there and bosken walks by and one of parents said Bosken  he turned around and the parent said y'all going to follow up on this, bosken threw his arms up and said ,"it is what it is". If this match had of cost the team the state champ I bet Knox would at tssaa office in person. These coaches are all about winning as a team not backing the wrestlers as an individual. I would want to know if the call was right or wrong.                              

Edited by clevelanddad
Delete
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, clevelanddad said:

A few parents saw Bosken's true colors come out after his son's match. Me and about 7 other parents were standing there and bosken walks by and one of parents said coach he turned around and the parent said y'all going to follow up on this, bosken threw his arms up and said ,"it is what it is". If this match had of cost the team the state champ I bet Knox would at tssaa office in person. These coaches are all about winning not backing the wrestlers. I would want to know if the call was right or wrong.                               #dadandcoachoftheyear

Because it was a terrible call.