Lady Landers/Lady Tigers

I think Cloudland beats Sunbright due to the fact they cannot match up with Cloudland. Cloudland likes to run and gun, that is the style Sunbright plays which will favor Cloudland. The atmosphere in that gym will be like Duke playing Carolina at Cameron. It is small will be packed and will be loud. I think North green beats Midway due to size and physicality. Midway will not get many clean looks down low. It will be a slow tempo game with North green controlling the paint on both ends. I think Pickett is one of the best teams in the state so I think they make it to state. I am not sure about van buren and clay. I have not seen either play. 

Not many region 2 posters on here.  From the games I've watched on Morgan County today,  I think they play with a ton of effort.  Skill wise,  we have a big advantage but skill doesn't always beat hustle.  We'll have to play hard and under control.  Their pg is Addison Shannon and she's the top ball handler.  They also start an 8th grader, #21 who is tall and long.  #15 is another big post who can score.  I would say most of the region 2 teams are comparable to Washburn.  Sunbright and Midway are a little better.  I know we played Midway back in the summer without 3 of our starters and won by 3

14 hours ago, THE KING said:

Not many region 2 posters on here.  From the games I've watched on Morgan County today,  I think they play with a ton of effort.  Skill wise,  we have a big advantage but skill doesn't always beat hustle.  We'll have to play hard and under control.  Their pg is Addison Shannon and she's the top ball handler.  They also start an 8th grader, #21 who is tall and long.  #15 is another big post who can score.  I would say most of the region 2 teams are comparable to Washburn.  Sunbright and Midway are a little better.  I know we played Midway back in the summer without 3 of our starters and won by 3

WECO and IHSN will be live streaming

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/HnLc1CbhXyUCeFKd/?mibextid=WC7FNe

I really don't think it'll be that interesting q game. I believe Sunbright will run into traps they're used to beating in region 2 and Cloudland will turn them over, and/or they'll be in foul trouble early. I don't think it'll be a pretty game to watch, Cloudland will get most their points off turnovers and in transition. I expect like a 45-30 type of game. 

23 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I’ve not seen Cloudland play but I have seen a few region 2 teams play and this game shouldn’t be close. Cloudland by 20+

Last time we hosted a substate game,  Meigs won a thrilling 68-66 battle in an electric atmosphere 

I couldn’t make that trip but we were getting play by play by text. lol I have two daughters 4 years apart, I’m with my youngest tonight at GP, I’ve had 8 years of waiting my girls play, this year will make 7 out of 8 going to sub state with one trip to state, unfortunately we lost to the state champs a few times.

South Greene, Upperman a couple times, Macon. 

if we were in 1A this year like years past we would go through region 2 easily, but GP and Central are just that good this year.

good luck tonight.