teams from same geographical area playing each other

11 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

There has been more crying about the draw this year than ever before. Beat who you match-up with and It won't matter everybody is playing for the Gold Ball.

I totally get where you are coming from but I 100% see what everyone is saying. It’s kinda ridiculous but one way or another someone isn’t gonna be happy. For us the put Cocke County on the other end of the bracket so there are bound to be west Tn teams playing each other. If they would have flipped it and put Cocke county against us there would still be some west Tn teams playing each other just not as many

27 minutes ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

It just doesn't make sense in 3A for Chester County to play South Gibson and South Side to play Dyersburg. I get the blind draw and it is what it is but I still think it is trash!  Of course you are right. Doesn't matter who you play, just go win. 

I can see where South Side would not be happy because they have had tough draws last three years. Not going to buy South Gibson complaining about their draw. 

10 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I can see where South Side would not be happy because they have had tough draws last three years. Not going to buy South Gibson complaining about their draw. 

I really don't have one school i follow but you are right. South Side seems to always get a tough draw... And you are right. South Gibson seems to get a good draw last year and this year.