Best 6A Fb games 2024

12 hours ago, 6AFootballKing said:

I know not all schedules have been released yet, but I am just curious, what are some good ones that you all heard about. Trying to make a list of some games to go see for this upcoming season? I would love the help! 

Do you mean 6A vs 6A?

Also, what region of the state do you live in?

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Do you mean 6A vs 6A?

Also, what region of the state do you live in?

Any game with a 6A team playing, rather that just means one is playing or two of them, and I live in Cookeville. I’ve been blessed to be able to travel and watch some high school football over the years, and hopefully this year is no different.

3 hours ago, 6AFootballKing said:

Any game with a 6A team playing, rather that just means one is playing or two of them, and I live in Cookeville. I’ve been blessed to be able to travel and watch some high school football over the years, and hopefully this year is no different.

Gallatin (6A) vs Hendersonville (5A) week 1.  This is a longtime rivalry and the crowd is always large.  Last year Hendersonville returned their exciting QB, Mason Baker, and handed first year coach Michael Stroup his first loss at Gallatin.  This year 2nd year starter and season record holder in passing Jackson Stroup will come to Hendersonville eager to repay the favor.  This is a huge Sumner Co rivalry.  

• Upvote 1

On 3/13/2024 at 4:09 PM, GWAVE1 said:

Gallatin (6A) vs Hendersonville (5A) week 1.  This is a longtime rivalry and the crowd is always large.  Last year Hendersonville returned their exciting QB, Mason Baker, and handed first year coach Michael Stroup his first loss at Gallatin.  This year 2nd year starter and season record holder in passing Jackson Stroup will come to Hendersonville eager to repay the favor.  This is a huge Sumner Co rivalry.  

I always wanted an excuse to go up to Gallatin. I really don’t know why I never have gone to any games, but it is definitely going on my bucket list for week 1!

On 3/16/2024 at 6:19 PM, 6AFootballKing said:

I always wanted an excuse to go up to Gallatin. I really don’t know why I never have gone to any games, but it is definitely going on my bucket list for week 1!

At Hendersonville week 1 but Gallatin has 6 home games this year.