26’ Brody Smith transferring to Maryville

Now someone, please correct me if I’m wrong. If his parents are moving to BLOUNT COUNTY like they said, wouldn’t he be eligible for BLOUNT COUNTY schools? … Not Maryville city schools...

Ole Lee getting a lot of upgrades to his training center for this one probably handed him some land to build another training center in Maryville. There is nothing better than plan out recruiting allegations.:roflol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Not money lol it’s about company and who can help it the most.

I don't suppose people on this website use their brains too often. Why would an 11-year NFL veteran need cold hard cash, a lot deeper than people think. Wondering where the new Maryville location is going to be, they better have given him some good building land.:popcorneater:

Edited by MissHawking
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MissHawking said:

I don't suppose people on this website use their brains too often. Why would an 11-year NFL veteran need cold hard cash, a lot deeper than people think. Wondering where the new Maryville location is going to be, they better have given him some good building land.:popcorneater:

It’s a game that the Smith family has played perfectly.

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

It’s a game that the Smith family has played perfectly.

What do you suppose that the piece of land that your booster club/coaching stuff bought right next to Bearden High School for ole Smithy boy are going to do now? Looks like renovations have already started, it’s going to be one to keep an eye on.:mrgreen:

10 hours ago, MissHawking said:

Anyone with money will always take more money. That was a terrible take ma'am

The real question is why is he leaving Bearden? To me Bearden is going to continue to get players in to improve them. I know that the dad was the unofficial OL coach from some time in the middle of the season to the end. Eventually the crick neck experiment will blow up, it's just a matter of time. I wonder if this is the first domino to fall. When I first saw the article put out by 5star I thought it would be Alcoa. Since it was in the same region I feel like this is a personal blow to their former school. Maybe I am looking too deep into it, or maybe I'm not.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

The real question is why is he leaving Bearden? To me Bearden is going to continue to get players in to improve them. I know that the dad was the unofficial OL coach from some time in the middle of the season to the end. Eventually the crick neck experiment will blow up, it's just a matter of time. I wonder if this is the first domino to fall. When I first saw the article put out by 5star I thought it would be Alcoa. Since it was in the same region I feel like this is a personal blow to their former school. Maybe I am looking too deep into it, or maybe I'm not.

Ole Crick Neck, haw! You're killin' me sherriff.

12 hours ago, MissHawking said:

Now someone, please correct me if I’m wrong. If his parents are moving to BLOUNT COUNTY like they said, wouldn’t he be eligible for BLOUNT COUNTY schools? … Not Maryville city schools...

Ole Lee getting a lot of upgrades to his training center for this one probably handed him some land to build another training center in Maryville. There is nothing better than plan out recruiting allegations.:roflol:

MH.....Eye thaink tha Smiths mite bee orr haiv allreddy mooved intwo a area ov tha citee thait wuz annexed a fue yeer ago....Formurrlee knowed az tha powerfull EA block ov Blunt Cowntee (EA = Easturn Allin-wick)......:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS