Dyer Co. vs Gibson Co.

DCfan74

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your memory is very weak and short, thankfully Dyer Co has turned their program around in the last 2 years, they have been the weakest team in all sports in district 13AA over the last 20 years. Two years does not make a tradition, Westview is knocking on the door for state births in several sports yearly over the past few years. Next time Dyer County does something in another sport other than Boys Basketball, because everyone in west Tennessee knows the ordeal there, ya'll may get my respect as an athletic program. Until then, I will think of DC as the #2 school in Dyer County behind Dyersburg.

I am not picking on DC, the facts speak for themselves. I'll start with this lightweight they call basketcase, but Yoda, your next, if you can ever beat the beave. ;)

Keep putting that pressure on those boys, set expectations so high, that they can't be achieved. Then go get that silver ball in Marshall County's gym, so the trophy case at DC will have something in it.

dyer county does have a gold ball in there case!(football)

there baseball team went to the state last year -I really don't care either way - just get your facts straight!!so yoda does not miss any valuble study time :x

Overtime, DC didnt have the bench last year, we have this year. Sorry to say that, but its true. The starting five had no help. They hardly ever got in foul trouble, so they got alot of playing time. Butch knows his teams like the back of his hand. If they are good enough,they will get some playing time. He does not show favoritism. You and the beave dont need to be 2nd guessing his decisions at all. He has made DC what they are today. That goes for the girls too. Until both teams started playing defence, they were not good at all. He is the best coach to ever come through DC, other than Terry Tippit. PERIOD NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!! ;):(;)

"or you would know he plays alot of bench players in every game. How do you think they get to be better players. Not by riding the bench, thats for sure

Figbar, that is your quote above and in it you said EVERY GAME, that is the point I am disagreeing with. Butch did not HAVE to play his bench last year, but in some of those games against WEAKER teams he should have and it would have helped down the road last season and this year.