Warren Co. v. Cookeville

thekeg55

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lakeguy, you seem very cocky. too, you have a big mouth. i just love how they erase all my posts as well. warren county has reason to complain about officiating.....last night was a perfect example, IT WAS HORRIBLE. our biggest screwovers come in basket ball and soccer....it seems as though everyone points us out and says "lets screw over warren county" but oh well.....i have nothing else to say about the game in cookeville, the past is over and nothing can be changed. i'm not saying who will win on the 31st of january but i do know the game will be fairer as it will be close.

Guest southernyankee02

WCHS STUDENTS: SHOW UP AND CHEER, OR DON'T SHOW UP AT ALL!!!!!!!! WHY MAKE THE TRIP TO SIT ON YOUR BUTTS AND DO NOTHING.......??????? VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE PERFORMANCE FROM OUR FRB'S LAST NIGHT......THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS HAS BEGUN......ANY MIDDLE SCHOOL OR LAST YEAR BRO'S WHO WILL CHEER IN THE SPOTS OF OUR MORE SILENT FANS?????? WE NEED SOMETHING.......

Why is every Warren County fan crying and making excuses about losing to Cookeville. Oh yeah, because they cant except the fact that they got beat by a better team without two starters playing. Dont blame the refs for the game, blame your defense. Mario scored 30 points, he dominated your entire team and there's no one to blame except your team. You'll see the same results when we come down to your place and dominate your team on your home court. Oh yeah Sadler, be sure to bring the ref shirt.

Guest missedit

Okay, I know exactly why Phillip Moore got in trouble after a little investigating tonight. And, you mean to tell me that he is only sitting out 3 games for what he did? Not only is that a poor decision for the coach but also his parents and the administration of CHS. Not to mention the cops.

Posted by missedit:

Okay, I know exactly why Phillip Moore got in trouble after a little investigating tonight. And, you mean to tell me that he is only sitting out 3 games for what he did? Not only is that a poor decision for the coach but also his parents and the administration of CHS. Not to mention the cops.

Well can you post exactly what you found out through your investigation, so I can see what you found out.

[Edited by thekeg55 on 12-15-02 12:51A]

Guest missedit

I dont think it would be appropriate that I posted as to why Phillip Moore got suspended. Lets just say that not only did he violate team rules but also a school policy. I'm sure that if any of you know him, you will know exactly what I am talking about here.

Weaver is out for violating a school policy as well. But nothing like Moore.