KNOX CENTRAL IS GOOD

Guest NEEDALOAN

Guest BigBalla3

Central is not good in my opinion. So far they have only lost to an ok Webb team and beaten a bunch of terrible teams. Wait until later in the season and see how they do. Next time think before you post something like that. Central's players usually have good stats in the newspaper, but it all comes down to the win - loss record and at the end of the season everyone will know if Central really was good or not. My bet is they will be well below .500.

Lee Smith is a good Freshman but he is not averageing a double /double . According to the Sentinel this morning he is avg. 9+ pts. and 7+ rebs. Just like the previous post said they have beaten no one and lost to an average at best Webb team. Wait until they play O.R., Clinton, Powell, etc... before you start saying they have a good team. Maybe they have some talented players but they are poorly coached which will cost them a chance to be good.

I don't hate Central I am just stating a fact they are not very good. Look what they did Friday night. Lost by 15 to Halls. Now I don't know much about Halls but based on what scores I have seen in the paper they aren't very good. Lets face it they hired the guy they got because he was convient and the administration didn't want to put forth the time or effort to search for a quality coach. Every time I think about the state of the athletic program at my alma mater I just want to throw up. :):D:D