high school ball on espn

Guest NCSFAN

i know this is a tn basketball board but isnt it great that oak hill academy an always powerful basketball team is playing st.vincent st. mary which the greatest player in high scholl history plays for lebron james i just think its great that espn is televising this game

Don't be surprise about the skill this kid has, your going to watcha man play among boyz tonight. Even if they lose Mr. James will show up.

He's going to show the world, and Oak Hill has some great talent also. But this is a opportunity that Mr. James been waiting on.

And everybody knows you can't make a hundred Million in College. so you'll seee him in the Pro next year get use to see him like you use to see Jordan. His first year won't be great but after that it is on....

This kid is great I had a chance to see this kid play in New York. Well he looked like KING KONG walking & running all over those New York kidz

If he has any critics, I think this game showed them all. I think the hype is real. Not only did he play this good against a so-so high school team, but he did it against the #1 team in high school. He doesn't have a bad supporting cast though either. Final stats were like 31 pts, 13 rebounds, and 5 assists. I don't think he shot that good in the first half, but still a pretty good night.

Great comments by everyone..... Bill Walton was completely annoying.... Dicky V is the MAN!!!!!!!...... LeBron is the MAN!!!!!!..... I really liked Travis (#24 for SVSM). The kid has some great upside, and will be a major impact player next year at U. Akron...... Oak Hill looked okay, though they played terrible. I really like #21 J.R. Reynolds (U.Virginia) and #5 Marcus Williams (UConn). Also, big man Ivan Harris (Ohio State) looked okay.....

There should be more High School games televised!!!!!!!

These kids coming from Oak-Hill need to get used to the LIME-LIGHT, their going to see alot of this next year, when they play in the BIG lights with Big crowds of College Basketball.

The one thing I can say about Mr. James is that he didn't let all the Hype take him out of his game. Like he said he just played his game and that spoke for it self against the "1# High School Team in the Nation".

But please don't count Oak Hill out just yet, because that coach & those players will adapt & Overcome, these kids don't play at Oak Hill because they can't play, some of these kids will start as Freshman in Major Colleges.

Mr. James owed that to Oak Hill, they have beat him 2 years straight, what a better place to do it then on National TV. Now thats pressure! These young man is a Bank & I hope he does & hangs with people who are not trying to leach!!!!

Its Great! to see & hear stories like this!! It is great!!