KIL Soccer

AusDan

Ditto. McCallie's soccer coaches, Tony Meyer and his predecessor, Kevin Simms, have been invisible in the local and state amateur soccer scene. I doubt if either could name you any local or state boys select teams. Jimmy Weekley at Baylor is very active in girls soccer. One thing about KCHS posts they are consistent year end and year out: long on hyperbole, short on facts.

This year's version of the KCHS will make the trip from somewhat competitive back to mediocre.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have a dog in the fight but if the TSSAA site is correct the record for the last two years is 1-1-1. Goal differential by 2 to McCallie? As long as we're talking history. What is the record for the last 10 years? 8-1-1 - McCallie? Just a little bet on the Baylor and McCallie games this year. I bet two tickets to next year's UT Georgia game combined regular season goal differential will be Baylor/McCallie by 4 over Catholic. Both will beat Catholic during the regular season. ND will beat them in the lower end of the district bracket - in overtime.

WRITE IT DOWN!!

i won't dignify the notre dame "prediction" with a response, but as for baylor and mccallie, i am tired of arguing let's just get the season started. i can see where you have baylor and mccallie ahead of kchs, and that is fine, bc for the last two years people have had baylor and mccallie ahead of kchs, and catholic has simply done what people said they couldn't do, make it out of regions into sub-state.

I dont know what all this is about mcallie kchs or baylor kchs bc the fact is that the last two years all three teams have been playing great soccer and there have been some outstanding games to see and play in. Stop the whining whoever you are who's complaining about catholic and worry about your own team. Its gonna be a good year and my predictions are mcallie/baylor or catholic for all the top stops no predictions on them bc they are all still good this year and then ND they lost 10 seniors and then webb always middles of the road. good luck see ya this season