William Blount tops Science Hill.......

Surf4life

Well I'll hand it to the Governors, you guys played a great game and were definetly the better team tonight. SH played liked crap and had too many stupid turnovers. The Governors played like the wanted the game a lot more than the Toppers did so they won. Good game WB

I think the final score was WB-72 SH-69.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beachrebel13

odom for the hill has some touch, and for the govs dustin rose stepped up, him and jonathan johnson had giant games. science hill showed zero post presence against wb's 6-10 nd 6-6

wsp yea SH did get beat by William Blount tonight but there's nothing wrong with that. William Blount has a very good team this year with major post presence. SH did not play good tonight and William Blount stepped it up. Anything can happen on any given night. SH did not show up and play SH ball. They played very sloppy basketball. Blount really played very good tonight and their whole team played great. They deserved the win tonight because they played a heckuva lot harder than SH did. I will say that one major problem SH had tonight was from their big guys. Barcel was missing for most of the game. The guy just did not show up tonight. He had such a huge game against DB on tuesday and was practically missing against William Blount. Great job to the Governors! Poe will have the Toppers ready to go come their next game. This loss will teach SH that they have to play hard no matter who the opponent.

oh williamD's here. I see he's still crying over his team's loss to SH. Bro get a life. It's just too funny that you people still have yet to get over your team's loss to the Toppers. Well you know what....too bad,get over it already! You don't see me on here crying cause the Toppers lost to William Blount do you? No..that's because I understand that WB played harder,was the better team last night,and deserved the win. Take it from me...just get over it. :o

I see that surf likes to fall back on the good ole' days, you know, before his team got beat by William Blount. Looks to me like William Blount is now on track to start a great season, Congratulations on a great win!!!

I was not too surprised that William Blount beat Science Hill. William Blount has some good talent.

William Blount was kicking Maryville's butt in the 1st half friday. Maryville caught fire in the 3rd quarter and William Blount couldn't hit nothing.

I was surprised that they were 2-5 after the Maryville loss. Them and Maryville will still make a lot of noise in their region.

Son let it go. Rhea County lost to Science Hill by 12 points. I don't believe the referees made that much difference and it was two weeks ago. You are sounding too much like your coach. On top of that the rest of us are tired of your sour grapes that adds nothing to the discussion. It is obvious that Rhea County has a way to go to prove they are the best in the state. They now have lost TWO games. Grow up.