best 152 pounders in state

Mobee1

Guest boogerboo2

Say what you want but connell cant hang with catlett but i am dang sure that jeffers from east ridge will give catlett a dang good match. He has a big shot to beat catlett.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wrestle90 stop making excuses he lost so give Jeffers the credit he deserves. I'm sure Connell isn't making any excuses. Matter of fact, I'd say he is working even harder now. Remember, Connell wants to win them all but he really wants to win them all in February!

I have to agree with McCallie 152 Lee Connel he is a great wrestler, even though he is nursing an engery on his elbow I believe, and it seemed to affect him while placing 6th at there Tournament, and he foreited his last match? Can anyone in D2 give him a run for his money in February? Adam Stark of Father Ryan seemed to defeat him pretty easily 7-1? Does anyone know if it was completely of the injury or can the guy from Ryan compete? Like that say it doesnt matter what you do in December its where are you in mid February? Good luck to all 152's

Lovetowrestle

Guest 1moretime

According to walkenvol when someone beats the McCallie kid then that is who number 1 is. Now that Jeffers has taken care of that when Catlett wrestles Jeffers later all questions should be answered. Right?

Whatever you want to say, but I still believe Connell is the best! If he was at full health then he could have beat Jeffers pretty bad! You are bragging so much on Jeffers well brag on him if he beats Connell at full health, then I could go along with what you're saying. But until then you can't be the best until you have beaten the best at his best! So we'll wait till later.

• 2 weeks later...