best 152 pounders in state

Mobee1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Moby, where have you been? Connell has been hurt and out of the lineup until the week of the invitational. He blew out his elbow and has been unable to wrestle. He is the best 152 out there right now. He was just out of shape for that since he hadn't even wrestled live until that week. Jeffers knows nothing about wrestling, that is why Connell controlled him in the first half of the match, but Connell was out of shape then. But hopefully they will meet up again and Connell will show who the true champion is.

I think Connell is an outstanding wrestler and a fine young man, but after seeing the dominance of Dustin Catlett at the Bradley invitational last night over some of the best wrestlers in the state I dont think Connell would beat Catlett. Just my opinion, but when you pin your opponent in the finals in 28 seconds in one of the top two tournaments in the state and Connell gets sixth at the other tournament.( Yes I know Connell is recovering from an elbow injury) I gotta go with Catlett.