Smith v Gordonsville- Round 2

savethelove

I can not believe some people think G-ville could hang with THE SMITH COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. This will end-up an ugly one one. OWLS by at least 20.

Rupp, you better back off the asst. coach. GOT a temper, I've seen it. He's all quiet and stuff in public, but don't get on his bad side and end up somewhere just the two of you with no witnesses. I'll pray for ya. :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Carthage big boys play like they did in the first game, Gordonsville will win. They were pushed around under the basket because Jackson, Harville, and Ray were so much stronger than them. The last game was going down to the wire until Sleeper got hot in the fourth quarter. He may have to catch fire again for the Owls to win.

Ok, first of all, our big boys just had a bad game that game. I promise you they are stronger than Jackson or Ray. Austin has game, I'll give him that, but we'll see what happens. If we can frustrate Austin early...get him out of there, it should be no problem for us. I don't see why people are still talking smack....they must want me to put on a show. Don't they see, it's already a big game being G-ville, but they gotta go and say stuff that will motivate me even more. Of coarse, if they box and one me again....it will be the Michael Winkler and Shannon Glover show. Either way.....we when big. ;)

arent you a senior? Good lord I'm glad you can shoot a basketball better than you can spell. "we when big"??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I can bet money on it, nobody on your team is stronger than Jackson or Harville. Oh yeah nobody from G-ville's team is talkin smack but it's just the fans, you can atleast expect that. You're the dumb one on here sayin' crap like your the God of basketball. Any player who plays knows better than to say cocky remarks on here like you do.

hey cheesecake, don't bite off more than you can chew. Sleeper will have your foot in your mouth after this one. G-ville ain't much of a threat. They got lucky the first time. Owls win BIG......82-51.

Sorry about the misspelled word. Mid-terms are gettin to me. I didn't mean to be cocky, i'm just confident. I'm am far from God of Basketball, very far, but I still believe in myself and my team. We will be ready for this game. Thats all I'm saying. Good luck to G-ville throughout the season.

Guest Spyder25

Hey Sleep... well I came to y'all's game the other night against York and you put up a good fight against them and you almost came out with a good win, but Lovely Leffew ate your lunch, as he does with anything in his pathway... in fact... he'd eat just about anything... but off of the food subject, you played really hard and your team looks really good this year and York talks too much trash and I believe you will beat them at their own home court.