Smith v Gordonsville- Round 2

savethelove

Good Lord! What a game. I think the only thing better that beating G-ville is beating them on their floor when they thought they had it won. The game has two halves, and they both count. The second was 49-24,OWLS, in their gym, on their floor, with their fans drooling thinking it was over. But ohh the look in their eyes when Glover and Sleeper and Oliver and Winklers ( M&M ) and Taylor ripped their hearts out and tromped the mighty Tigers.

And all this talk about Sleeper and his attitude, well all he did is back his talk up. Those Tiger tails were tucked pretty tight when it was over. I sat in the middle of that old gym near the top and thought to myself of all the rivalry down on that floor, of all the games between these schools, and wondered if the rest of the world understands what it means. Probably not, but we do.

By the way, Austin is good.

By the way, OWLS won. PERIOD. See you in August. :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vandy5104

I do not know Ryan Sleeper that well, I like his attitude on the floor, it just shows that he is VERY into the game, and my cousin that plays on the team loves it when sleeper gets fired up because it fires him up at the same time. Now as for Bane, i am very good friends with her, I see nothing wrong with the way she expresses herself on the floor. Emotional players is why I like going and watching smith county play. I know both of them well enough to say that they are very competitive. Good Luck the rest of the season. GO BOBBY TAYLOR!!!!! :D:D

Guest h0sepipe

aww man, come on G-ville. UNDERSTAND. Sleeper is obviously THE MAN, and he will always be THE MAN. well, probably not always. but still, he's good, and he gets fired up because US, AKA, THE CROWD, gets fired up. When we get fired up, he gets up, and we WIN. that's all we are there for, that and to see the whole team play an awesome game. We have one of the best crowds around. But there are some other crowds that give us a run for our money. but all in all, his game style is amazing, and our whole team expects him to play that way.

Guest sportsknowitall

the hOseypipe needs to fill up with water and spray himself so he can wake-up and realize that sleeps attitude is worse than coach apple's....... thats really bad

Guest sportsknowitall

and by the way mister plus member antwan, there is a carthage high school, just not in tennessee, so get the facts straight before you go showin off thinking your the best, just like sleep

Guest h0sepipe

ok, the only "fact" i find myself going with sportsknowitall on is about Coach Apple's attitude. now he might have a bad one, BUT if you are actually from so-called "carthage" high school, then you should be smacked, and thrown out for going for an opposite team. why don't you move to gordonsville and do us all a favor.