West Tennessee Talent is Dominant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gomab2

I was just reminded again on Monday night how Dominant the Talent in West Tennessee is.....

Monday night, I went to Bolivar to watch the Bolivar-Jackson Northside game, and the talent on display was unbelievable...... These two teams are absolutely loaded, and MUCH more talented than any Middle or East Tn team I have seen this year....

Bolivar especially..... This is a team that has two losses already, and only a few players that I was aware of..... Man, does this team have some underrated kids.....

-Ryan Wiley is a Top 15 player in the State, no lower. He may even be higher than that.... I'm not so sure he's not a better player and prospect than a kid like Antjuan Koger, who I have Top 5....

-Brian Lake is often overshadowed on this team, like Wiley a year ago, yet you can see his talent... I think he's about 6'6, and can really play....

-Jay Selmer.. I had heard of this kid, but nothing more.... He is such a solid PG that is very, very underrated.... If he was in Middle Tn, he would be an All-Region player, and a star for most teams.....

-JoJuan Walker was very impressive as well, and equally tough to gauge.... He may be better than I even think, as he, too, is often overshadowed.....

-Willie Kemp....big rep.... Words can't explain.... This kid is just a Fr, yet is one of my Top 10 PG's in the State......

SIMPLY PUT: WEST TN TALENT AND BASKETBALL IS ABSOLUTELY DOMINANT; WEST TN HOOPS IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD FROM THE REST OF THE STATE.......................

hi there.mitchell has a few new players to there roster compared to last year.halls went to the state semifinals last season and mitchell showed they are a contender by beating halls 82-65 in single A.that district in 16A is very tough.there are three tough teams in that district-halls,mitchell and trenton with greenfield in the region.mitchell has some superior size and very quick.this year will be very interesting to find out who makes it out of their region to the substate.mitchell already plays alot of tough teams in memphis anyway.halls with there location has to play some AA and AAA teams each year.trenton has a scrappy team and plays several AA teams as well.so it want be a cake walk just to get to the region finals.whoever makes it out of there,is going to be a good chance to win it all.

why does everyone think that dyer county has sooo much potential. i mean really, how many points does each player average playing against gooood teams. he wasn't talking about the best rivalry games. he was talking about the talent in west tennessee. can you think about something besides dyer county all the time????!!!

:D

I'm simply saying it how it is.......

The Talent in West Tennessee is Dominant.... Again, you look at AAA basketball, then look at AA basketball, then look at the AAU scene: West Tn Hoops is ANOTHER LEVEL.....

And again, I am from Middle Tn and love Middle Tn hoops, but if you don't believe me, take some time and go out west for a few games........IT'S TRULY A TREAT......

kenia,

what gomab was saying is that he saw the bolivar vs jackson northside game. he saw how much talent taht both teams had. both dyersburg and dyercounty are loaded, and what i was saying was that if he wanted to see a great game, then he can head out to newbern this friday. im just saying that it is going to be a great game in a great atmosphere. no harm there. arent you a halls fan btw?