Best Trainer

thekeg55

There is something that y'all need to understand about Bob Fresorger, the mackdaddy of all trainers. Freeze delivers both physically and mentally. He mends the broken bodies of MBA's players while teaching them what life is really about. He constantly berates players who come in complaining of an injury and never seems to forget when someone screws with him. Freeze is a world class trainer, who formerly has worked with the Florida Gators (yeah baby- Go Gators) and the Nashville Kats. He has an uncanny nack for delivering poignant messages at exactly the right time. I don't know how everyone else at MBA feels, but I feel especially priviliged to have him as my trainer. Here's to the one...the only...the Freeze. P.S. EAD, Bob!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would someone who turned the Titans down need a catscan?

I don't know if Ken turned down the Titans. I'm sure Nasty67 was making the point that Ken is clearly qualified to be considered one of the best. However, turning down the Titans only means that Ken felt staying where he is now is the best thing for him. And only Ken can decide that.

Posted by onemoretime:

Sequatchie County's, help me out Sequatchie, Bill ?????? ;)

I think you are talking about Bill Layne he has been a trainer for Sequatchie County since 1977.

Here is a Link to a article from the Chattanooga Times-Free Press in 1999 by Stephen Hargis.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/1999/SEP/02SEP99/S2BENCH.html

(you WANT need to register)

[Edited by Sequatchie on 12-27-02 8:08P]

I dont know who said KOC was the best but, you must be talking about everyone but Dr. Youmans, I tore my ACL away from the bone two years ago. For two months I battled with this man to fix it, but his excuse was that he could not tell if it was torn by the MRI, so I ended up going to Dr. MacKay in Oak Ridge, with in a week of switching Drs I had had total ACL reconstruction, he has done two surgeries on my knees and I am very pleased with the results.

Youmans might be good enough for UT, but from my experience, he just does not care about high school athletes.