best in 160

Guest boogerboo2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, pack slaughtered bird at the mcgavock tourney in the semis and i saw the finals match between pack and beasly. beasly was out of shape and pack rode him out the whole match not even breking a sweat he was up 1-0, when the controversial call was made if pack sees beasly again he will come back with a vengeance just like he did with bird. i think pack was also OW at some tourney this weekend i think the maplewood duals not a good tourney but everyone knows hes good

I dont think a minor decision is a slaughter,However Pack was the dominant wrestler that day. I would say that the two wrestlers are both very good.Byrd defeated the #2 160 in the state Saturday at the yellow jacket tournament in Chattanooga Byrd defeated Cook of Grundy County 16-15 in a very exciting match.

Tim Pack is a good wrestler I dont think I've heard anyone in Middle TN. say otherwise. Blake Byrd is also a very good wrestler. He's 1 and 2 against Pack this season 1and 1 against Johnson, lost to Donahue of Clarksville in double overtime and defeated Cook of Grundy county on Saturday. Byrd has won a few matches against very good competition and lost a few close matches to Good competition. Bad mouthing Byrd only shows your ignorance of the sport of wrestling.