Trenton 71 Halls 70

sls

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me fellow but halls didnt play trenton tonight.trenton and mitchell played.mitchell coach was being a problem.i know this guy.mitchells coach use to play baseball for a mens team in memphis and they had a classless them as well.besides,halls played humboldt in the crockett county christmas tourament in which humboldt won in overtime 86-81.

coach.halls didnt play trenton.trenton and mitchell played.trenton won 71-70.besides,halls play humboldt in the christmas tourament in alamo.humboldt won in overtime 86-81.someone screwed up.mitchells coach has no class and i know this from experiencing him playing baseball in a mens league against there team in the summer.thats a shame because i also went to the trenton mitchell game as well.

also,dont say halls being problem since apparantly you werent at any of the games and i went to both games.i was at the halls humboldt game as well as the mitchell trenton game.both were well played games.i think mitchell might of been upset kinda like there were last year in the district conselation game last year.there was a tickle foul called on mitchell with a few seconds left in the game and i think that left a bad taste in there mouth.but at the same time,the mitchell team showed a classless act at the end of the game not showing sportsmanship.mitchell didnt want to shake hands and mitchells coach didnt either.this shows a bad example for his own team.mitchell kids have alot of talent and i hate to see it.

i guess the radio announcer is ready for halls as well.lol.trentons stokes or dokes(however you pronounce it) has really improved tremendously.he was a presence inside last night and mitchells #21 still shot the ball great but trenton forced other people to try to beat them.mitchell did shoot the ball from the outside alot better then they did against halls,but,trenton did a much better job defensively in the paint and bodied up against there slender builds and held there own.mitchell has a very young team and its too bad mitchells coach had to show a bad sport after the end of the game.halls played a good offensive game against humboldt after both teams started off a little sluggish.vincent dewalt hit a three pointer with a defender in his face to send the game into overtime.the way the ovetime was going,it looked like it might go another overtime.with less then two minutes remaining,halls stoled the ball and missed a go ahead opportunity by missing a layup on the break.humboldt hit one free throw ad got an offensive rebound to score to give humboldt a three point lead.humboldt hit another basket to preserve a 86-81 overtime win.strayhorn and dewalt had great games but didnt get enough support from other players.trenton and halls will be a battle wherever they play.halls will play trenton at home jan.10th and at trenton jan.28th.trenton is very scrappy as i said earlier and i can tell some of those returning players for trenton have improved.there ability to penetrate and pass along with there tenacitywill be a great game with halls come jan.10th.