Trenton 71 Halls 70

sls

ok fello! halls hasn't even played trenton yet. are you trying to prepare for that butt whipping halls are going give ya'll. just because we had one bad game against mitchell doesn't mean ya'll have the potential to beat us. you better gear up and get ready little boy!! because halls is always ready suckaz! :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well your error caused our team to drop further in the polls. if you're going to give information, get it right. trenton is ranked #2 because gomab thought they had beaten Halls. so what I think you should do is stop reporting things fellow. I think the reason why you typed HALLS instead of mitchell was because you're scared of the talent. so don't try to get smart with people if you don't have enough common sense to notice the difference in HALLS and mitchell fellow!!!!!!!! :):)

halls lost two games this week kenia and trenton beat mitchell.so its common sense to drop halls some even though it was tough competition.and your statement about accusing someone of being scared of another team doesnt even make sense.saying stuff like this makes halls fans look bad.i ve seen trenton play this year myself and they have a taller kid then any of mitchels players.he held his own as well as a few dunks.the guy was listening to the game on the radio and the radio announcer by mistake kept saying halls.the guy admitted his mistake as he made a joke of being brainwashed with the radio broadcaster.he used some good sense of humor there and apologized.we all make mistakes.besides,trenton,mitchell and halls may be the best three teams in the state in single A.trenton beat mitchell and mitchell beat halls.so trenton with there record of 9-2 should be ranked ahead of halls,not because of the misprint of trenton over halls.its really common sense if you really look at it.lol.

bballfeaver, bave a little fun. It's fun to get a little rivalry for games. shoot, i don't mean half of things I say. i'm just having a little fun. trenton is probably good, but our boys are good too. they've posted remarks about our team being overrated so I can say things about their team as well. It's just fun. This site is also for fans who just want to keep spirits up. so stop being so tense, lighten up a little bit and have some fun. oh yeah...

DON'T EVER SAY I MAKE HALLS FANS LOOK BAD BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS GOING TO UPLIFT MY BOYS! IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE GETTING DOWN ON OUR TEAM. SO YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING HALLS FANS LOOK BAD! :):)

Kenia I made the mistake. I corrected it asap. It had nothing to do with Gomab's "unofficial " poll. It was corrected before his poll came out. I apologized once to Halls and will not continue to do so. I am not a fan of Halls, Mitchell, or Trenton, just a basketball fan. I have seen Halls play Obion, Trenton and Milan, Trenton and Humboldt as far as those 3 schools go. I will say this, after reading your posts, that represents your team, and posts about Mitchell, Trenton appears to have more class than both of you put together. With that in mind, GO TIDE!

PS If you do not like Gomabs poll, create your own, make Halls #1, even when they lose 2 games, and make yourself happy. Stick that in your stocking, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

when i said you make halls fans look bad,i was referring to your thinking.i know much more abour basketball then mopst of the fans do since i worked with sebveral of them myself.im just stating facts about eavh team.i know you must think you are having fun there in a rivalry but some things just dont make any sense to me.for example,saying that trenton is scared of halls.i bet both teams are fired up for each other come jan.10th at halls.if you think im being down on halls,i think you dnt understand my post.when looking at teams,you have to be an intelligent skeptic in looking at each of the teams.i know trenton is alot better then they were last year with the same people they had last year.remember we lost two scorers in courtney and kingsley.and mckinney was a lot better shooter then jones.jones is a junior although he is like a freshmen mentally.im just staying the facts.im not down on them.thy have just looked sluggish as of lately this year.in the game with dresden for example.if we were sharp the whole game,we should have beat them by 50 points.if we were sharper in the game against crockett couty,we could have beat them by 30.in other words,we have not played like we are capable of being.but we only have two dominant scorers this year.that puts more pressure on those two players to have great games.hpefully nance and jones can step up there improvement as the season goes onward.i dont think we are playing as we as we were last seson toward the end but theres is plenty of time to improve.im only being honest and skeptical.i dont like saying because some team is scared.you also accusing me of making halls look bad.i got news for you.who brought some of these kids up in baseball and basketball?two starters play in the youth league on one team.another player played on another.because of bringing these kids up in the youth league,we went to state in basketball in boys and girls.several were on my team when they were growing up.so i know i was a small part in there success growing up.im really proud of the strayhor kid especially.some peple said that he would never make it.i told him along time ago he could either let them be right or prove them wrong.and its great to see him do great things.

i know sisco and trenton does have some class.i been a good friend of tim haney(principle and head football coach) for a long time.all i can do is watch some people and tell how they are in person.i know there are some bad fans anywhere.the mitchell posts about there coach is true sls.the coach use to play baseball for a mens team in memphis anmd is so typical of him as a person.i think its an embarrasment.i also voted trenton,mitchell and halls 1,2 and three because of how three teams started off so far.it should be interesting wen trenron comes to town to play halls.both teams will be fired up and ready.im a big halls fan but some comments some people say in the bleachers doesnt even make sense.i was on th trenton side watching trenton and mitchell friday night and i hear ignorant things from non basketball people there too.its everywhere,not just halls.trenton tried to shake hands and mitchell acted classless.

I agree Mike you have good and bad every where if you look hard enough, but most of the time it takes less effort to find the good, because they do not call attention to themselves. You and I will meet someday, sounds like we have done so much of the same volunteer work. Keep it up!