SCHS-THREEEE in a row!

scpride

Guest h0sepipe

good games girls, you are playing more like a team now. the younger girls are getting more confidence, and kendra and joy ann are taking control more. go owls. and remember, time always makes shadows disappear.

Way to play Owlettes! Keep up the good work. Thanks Coach and Terry Collins for mentioning your support team, Kelly, Monica, Beth, Jessi, Candice, Becca, Nicole, on the radio. After all where would you be without them? A little praise goes a long way. You are right, defense has gotten much better and I get tired of no one noticing. It is always the same ones in the paper, pictues and story, who scored the most, even if you shot 15 times and only hit 5 of them but yet with your FREE throws you were the high scorer in the game. It sure helps when you've got girls feeding you the ball and screening for you so you can score or get fouled. Come on girls, take your shots, look at the basket, not just 'who am I gonna pass to?' If you have two guarding you, I'm pretty sure that leaves someone wide open. Be strong! Keep it up, your looking good. ;)

2short, I think that all the girls are doing their part. I think that it takes everyone involved to turn a program around. I hope that the girls are no worried about who gets the praise. I hope all they care about is winning games.

This team plays hard night in, and night out. You never know who is going to lead the team, but one thing in for sure, KB always will be the leader of this year's team.

I don't care if Rose Ann comes in and scores 20, just win!

SCHS has plyed verywell the last three games and will hae to play very good tommorrow night aganist Macon to win but if they keep playing good defense and team basketball they have a good shot. Keep playing hard and doing the right things and good things will happen. Everyone in Carthage make the close trip to Macon tommorrow night to support the Owls and Owlettes in the finals at 6:30 and 8:00, should be two good games hopefully. Good job Coaches and players for playing well aganist teams no one thought that you could beat. Also KB nice job on 33.

Guest h0sepipe

Good luck tonight girls, and play your hearts out like you have been. Keep up the defense, and the offensive plays. Make some good baskets, and come home with some trophies. GOOD LUCK!