unaka and uh

cacadeltoro

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'Creekers are hard to handle at home and it makes no difference who they play. UH is the "real deal" in my opinion but they are due to lose one. They have too much talent for the 'Creekers and should win. However, having seen a lot of games at Unaks, I'm going to pick the 'Creekers in a close one. Were the game being played at UH,I'd take UH to win in a rout. UH has the better overall talent and this is the first year they are playing with a lot of discipline but I'm going with a hunch.

I would say that the talent factor is close to being even going in University High's favor slightly but only due to Bradley. Guard wise Unaka gets the nod but barely.

But what it will come down to in the end is coaching. UH has possibly one of the worst coaches I have ever seen, while Unaka has a solid coach in Ensor. UH may win one but I would say Unaka will come out on top in the end between these two teams.