Forrest vs. Eagleville. Friday Night

Guest JustDoItNike

Guest JustDoItNike

Who do u think will come out with this win?

Forrest Is (6-3)(3-2 in district)

While Eagleville is (6-3 also) but (2-2 district)

This should be a very close game. any predictions or comments?

This game is Friday Jan. 3 at 6:30 at Forrest. this should be an interesting district matchup.

well, my opinion is that this should be a very good game to watch...

They both have about the same record, If EHS can hold julie jones under 20 pts. i think that they will win. but other than that, It should be an awesome game! It's a district game too. so this one counts! but i couldn't tell ya who i think will win, b/c honestly.. this is a tossup.

I must say, eagleville threw this game away tonight. they led the whole way, until 3 min. in the 4th quarter left and Their up by 8 and completely lose all composure. Forrest did a great job. Caroline Wilson was enable to play. Im not sure why...

It was one of the best games i have seen in a while. Forrest had plenty of turnovers and ehs only had a few. But sorry bout ur luck ehs. You had it won. Great job rockets

Caroline's Grandma Pasted away. Eagleville hit alot of threes's in the first half and couldn't continue them in the second. The Lady Rockets got in big foul trouble early with Kori Knight and Julie Jones, and it took Forrest out of their game. The bench came through for the Rockets tonite, great job girls you get the game ball!

I am a big Eagleville fan, but they totally threw the game away tonight. Not to take anything away from Forrest b/c they played an outstanding game, but Eagleville played better until the 4th quarter. Part of this is that they really should have left Karper in the game with it being such a crucial time. You would think that when you need the threes the most and great drives to the basket that she does, he would have been smart enough to have left he in the game. In the last 3 minutes of the game he should have played: Rigsby, Karper, Brooks, Alcorn, and Frost. Not doing this definitely cost them the game. Good luck to both teams until we meet again. :)

Sportsfan maybe you should be the coach, or maybe you should go talk to the coach,or maybe you just like to talk about this behind the scenes and are to afraid to talk to the coach. Nothing Eagleville girls could do down the strech that would have changed the outcome of the game, to much Forrest. Good job Lady Rockets keep making believers out of everybody and keep making them bring the excuses. :)

I dont think it had anything to do with Eagleville giving the game away, it seems like everyone is saying Eagleville dominated the whole game until the end, however, Forrest was only down 1 at half-time w/o 3 starters for a lot of the time. They started the 2nd half with Knight on the bench and about 2 minutes into the quarter Jones got her 3rd, so she sat most of the 3rd. Still, the Rockets were only down two. With all but one of Forrest's starters playing in the 4th, Eagleville was outscored 16-4 en route to the Forrest victory, 51-41.

In the 1st half i would say Eville dominated, although coming outta halftime, They went cold!! totally cold! and forrest took great advantage of that. if eville would have played like they did in the 1st half they would have one, easily... Forrest, you guys did awesome. i am proud of your team. way to pull it out... Eville, you'll get um next time. sportsfan16, talk to the coach...

get prepared for tonight... you are playing the 2a lady lionettes from cannon co.

Kaitlyn Moses started her first game last night for Forrest. She started for Caroline Wilson who's Grandmother past away. She did an awesome job and played just about the whole game,she handled the ball well and scored 7 points. She also made some critical free throws late in the fourth quarter. She is going to be a great player for the Lady Rockets. Great job Kaitlyn! ;)

Thanks, My nephew was in town visiting and was quite taken with the young lady, he said she was "the whole bag of chips" She did very well for a first start. I thought the Rockets were in big trouble when i heard Caroline was out and they had a freshman starting then Knight and Jones got in foul trouble and it looked like EHS couldn't miss a three pointer. Things change quickly in B-ball the Rockets bench stepped up and helped out the starters and got them back in the game then EHS couldn't hit a three pointer. "Live by the sword die by the sword". So sorry to hear about Carolines Grandma. Good Luck Caitlyn in the future!