toughest schedule in 03?

bigblah

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim are you serious about the Blaze's out of region games? If so then hands down blackman has the hardest schedual that would mean we have to play Brentwood, Gallatin, Riverdale, Oakland, and Smyrna all in 1 season!!! Wow the team is definatley going to have a tough season next year but im gonna go out there and play and i belive that we can pull through it.

PS-hey slim where did you hear about those games at? Is there a site where our schedual is posted? :D

Ezell Harding will have the toughest schedule especially considering what they lost from last years team. They lost 8 starters on offense and 8 on defense and then ad to that the toughest schedule in school history might make for a long year for the eagles. They added Lipscomb and Goodpasture to their schedule of FRA, DCA, CPA.

Looks to me they are gearing for the split that is to come.

Guest region4fan

Hey Slim....where have you been good buddy?? I think that the out of region schedules for Blackman, Smyrna, and Oakland will definitely be a big plus for our teams.I know that Alsup has always tried to schedule tough opponents and it sure pays off. He did the same when he was at Oakland. The only fear that I have about the tough schedules is if you end up in a tiebreaker and it goes to your overall season record. Let's say that the team that you are tied with are playing 4A schools or really weak schools and you have played the tough ones. I would hate to see you stay home because of it!

What's up region4fan? Yep that tie breaker senario would be a heart breaker, but I believe in the old saying " To be the best you must beat the best!" That's why we (region 4 teams) play the tough schedules! You can ask any of our out of region foes, from top to bottom there's no easy ones in region 4 5a! :D