McGavock job is open

sonofshadow

Thats the whole problem, drknows, we are not slinging the mud, its coachtut, coach763, shadow, and son of shadow. They are really only 2 people, one is a pig and the other is his buddy. All we have stated have been truths, general public opinion, and common knowledge, and they cant stand it that they have been "outed". Come on guys, being assistants isnt all that bad!! Sad thing is, one of them thinks they have a shot at one of the openings in metro, but his behavior the past year has put an end to that chance. The other's behavior has rendered his opinion unwanted, and no one is listening. His only outlet is to get on this site and jump on others. Maybe this is good therapy for him, but he must deal with the fact that time has passed him by.

Well, boys, there is your kerosene for the night, keep the fire burning, give me something good for tomorrow. I know it will be entertaining, albeit incorrect and misinformed. Being "captain kerosene" to you guys is a lot of fun. Watch out for the mummy, he might get you. And yes I know, he might get me too, no point in saying it.

On a more serious note, Feb. will be a big month for the three openings. Look for official announcements toward the later half or end of the month...at least thats what my sources say...wonder who has better sources? Time will tell.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I know of a big parking lot that everyone can gather. Give me a few days to print up some tickets, buy a keg or two of beer, call Guy at Coca-cola and get some drinks, and whip up a batch of popcorn. It will have to be an "after school" event (for those teaching! For the older folks, I will have some Geritol and for the still metro employed, I will have some toilet paper because I have a feeling that the "older generation" will be bringing a can of W.A.. Do you think Bud will let us have the Collesium?? :)

just as long as no one shows up in a golf cart, or drunk, or wearing anything with any shade of orange. Geritol for everyone!

TUT, et al, you let me down today...very disappointing...I missed seeing your self indulgent comments. I won't sleep well, now that I havent been called a childish name.

Alas, drknows, why did you let those coaching cretins draw you in this debate, because I thought with your command of the English language you would not let emotion dictate your posts. I findally thought someone with a proper vocabulary would be great to converse with, and allow us to have an interesting dialouge. If you are posting from a government access terminal these doults could trace you if they knew the correct person. As you are fond of quotes, let me give you some for your collection. From Plato; To Deceive Is To Enchant; Roman Proverb; CAVEAT EMPTOR; Carlton Flatt; Some lies are more believable than truth. Beware old friend-- they are tracking you and you must remember all your past postings.

LILAL, that is probably good advice for me too, but since I don't post from a govt access terminal, I have very little to fear...that and the fact that this is America and I am entitled to my opinion! Just because they don't like it, they try to seek revenge. Since they cant win this war with words, they must find more base methods. Since "mental giant" does not come to mind when thinking of these gentlemen, we are fairly safe. Their problem is with themselves and their past behaviors, although they think it is with me and drknows. We only pointed out a few painful truths. Past postings only confirm that. They have been the name callers and ones showing lack of judgement. Their behavior only provides proof positive for our points of fact. Even if they do "trace" me down, it will do them no good, as I am so far outside of anyone they can or would want to touch, that it is laughable. I have only played to their weak emotional sides with information that is widely known by many. To think they would try to track someone down only adds to the humor of the situation. Well, good luck in your search gentlemen. You are taking either me or yourselves way to seriously...I really do feel bad for someone who can become so emotional about a message board...again showing weakness.

Guest Insider52

you guys are hilarious. Answerking is playing you like fiddles. While he might be a little direct in his approach, you gotta like his style. Call it like you see it, let the chips fall where they may, and who cares about your opinion about him? Thats pretty good. Apparently you care about his opinion, but I can tell that he couldn't care less about yours. Sorry, but he is making you guys jump through hoops, and if you read all the posts in this thread in order, he had quit posting, except to correct an error in a statement, and then you started name calling and trying to say he has multiple user names...and then to top ot off, you start talking about tracking him down and challenging him to parking lot brawls! Boy, its amazing how much of a rise he can get out of you.

I get on here a lot, but post only very rarely, and won't post again on this thread, but I had to say something, and man, is he playing you guys! and you basically asked for it!

This thread has become far to negative, so it is fun time on job changes. By the way it is not tut, but t ut that might help . Changes that could happen!

D. Armstrong batting coach for the Nashville Sounds.

B. Spears special aide to Mayor Purcell

B. Brown salesman at Capitol Mattress Co.

R. Campbell waiter at the Gerst House.

G. Abner open ice skating rink at the Wave Pool.

J. Pigue wheelchair concessions at Cumberland.

And all are for some humor on ths thread! :)

Guest TideRules

I think everyone gets caught up in the politics of what coach goes where and forgets about the kids.HL loses one of the best coaches in metro hires a young guy then he runs and hides.What message does that say to the kids? In the old days the people doing the hiring knew what was best for the kids. Just because a coach is old or has burned some bridges it should not effect his status. All people using the buddy system and are in coaching only to glorify themselves are flushing metro football down the drain. :)