Coffee County Player Critically Injured in Acciden

ERA

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ERA will you keep us updated on the board? Smith County has a tragedy and now Coffee County. We will keep her in our prayers. My daughters are 24 and 20 and I still worry everytime they leave to go somewhere. When Ashley comes home from Knoxville I have her call me when she leaves so I can worry until she gets home.

***UPDATE***

Diana's Condition from Supporter25..."I just talked with Sandy at 10:30 A.M. Sat. morning. She said they took Diana off the ventilator around 7:30 am. Starting to wean her off the medications. She is more awake, seems to be okay. X-Rays being taken later today. Will decide on surgery then. "NO BRAIN TRAUMA". But does have a concussion. Can move all body parts.

Sandy said "Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. The miracles are happening".

1/06/03

From Supporter25....

Amazing 12 hours.

Heart monitor removed. Several IV's removed. Drain tube still in right lung. No longer has neck brace. Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy going on strong. Eating whatever she wants.

Still in the same room but may be released to go home in a few days.

We appreciate all who have expressed their concerns over our injured player. Thanks from all of us at Coffee County. The prayers have been working and our girl looks as if she is on the road to recovery. Still a long way to go yet this girl has been blessed with several seemingly miracles. I know the family has expressed their gratitude for all the prayers. :D