Elizabethton hoops

CoachSH

you and i are very different in many ways. the primary way that comes to mind right now is that you get offended by my name calling, whereas i could care less if you call the rangers or me names (i have no perverbial chips on the old shoulder). however, what i find nauseating about you is your propensity to tell boldface lies right here in front of the entire state. so if nobody else will do it, i'm calling you out on it. i know for a FACT that ehs did not offer to play unaka and i know for a FACT why you got turned down by science hill. now you get your facts straight or the truth will be told to the whole state (that's my jesse jackson impersonation,- you like it?). opinions are fine, like when you say if they did play that ehs would destroy them (which may or may not be true, but definately hasn't been the case in the past five or six years has it,- so that lame excuse holds no water). but you'll not get on here just to tell brazen lies without being called on it. i am not a unaka coach, but i think i can say this: anytime, anyplace. if that ever turns out to be false then let it come back on me. but i'm not worried,- doesn't look like you boys will ever call.....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes - we are different. I don't believe we should act childish and call people or schools names or attack coaches personally. I still stand by my facts, so if you are still nauseated, you might try taking some Pepto Bismo. In your post of 1/6/03 at 11:41 you stated to ask the SHHS coach about EHS being "yellow" as in EHS was afraid to play SHHS. In your last post you state you know the reason SHHS turned EHS down. I believe that is two different versions of your facts. Also, I NEVER said that EHS would destroy UHS. You must have me confused with someone else you were downgrading the Cyclones to. I have NEVER given my opinion of that scenario. Us continuing this conversation is not going to change a thing. It is apparent that you are not going to believe me, so I am not going to waste my time trying to get you to believe me. I am going to support both the Rangers and the Cyclones. After all, aren't they in different districts? Go Cyclones AND Rangers! :)

This is Elizabethton Hoops not E-town vs Unaka. Im am sick of you redneck fans that get on here and just want to bash Elizabethton and Tony Hardin. You all need to worry about unaka's games first I do not think your record is very good and also you need send your attention to your District because it does not look to good for the rangers.

Coach Hardin teaches the right thing. Thats why his player are playing in college and in the pros.

His dream when he was in high school (Unaka) was to coach at Unaka high school. I am so glad he went on to bigger and better things.

This is Ekizabethton Hoops if your not talking about Elizabethton then do not put any thing on here.

I don't go around putting bad comments on Unaka sights. Respect our sights. :):D:):):D

hablogarbaje,

You got no clue what you are talking about. So tell me why Science Hill will not play E-town or why your big bad coach wants to play E-town but cannot win in his own district or just in single A. Did you see what we did to Happy Valley and Johnson County. Unaka scraped by Hampton and they got beat by Johnson county by 20 and you think Unaka could play with Elizabethton. If you really think that then you need to go to basketball 101 class.

you should be :) to think that Unaka could play with elizabethton.

Guest BBall12

THIS SITE IS CALLED ELIZABETHTON HOOPS ANYTHING ELSE DO NOT PUT IT ON HERE.

UNAKA FANS STICK TO UNAKA BASKETBALL BECAUSE THEY ARE BAD AND NEED HELP TO WIN THE DISTRICT.

WHY EVEN TALK ABOUT PLAYING ELIZABETHTON BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THAT GAME WOULD BE BAD FOR UNAKA FANS.

GO CYCLONES AND GREAT WIN, KEEP IT UP.

Guest BBall12

You need to worry about you team. They are not very good. When you say that E-town is chicken that is crazy. We need stength in our Schedule. Nobody in Elizabethton really cares if we play Unaka. It is everyone on the creek that don't get out much who wants to play Elizabethton for some reason. It would be Embarrassing for all Creekers.

when i said just ask coach poe i was referring to the truth about why certain games aren't played, not about ehs being yellow. as for misquoting you,- i did read that on this thread, sorry about crediting you with it....so you see, i did not tell two different stories....the first comment was the same as the second, they are connected. i won't go into it now, but i do want to clear up this issue,- i did not tell two different stories,- i don't care enough to lie......

I am sick of talking about Unaka and Elizabethton. this is stupid and childish. This is Elizabethton Hoops talk about the games. Unaka fans you have your on Forum use it and stop using this one because Elizabethton could really care less about Unaka but you all are in love with fussing or talking about E-town.

Let it Die because you have much more to worry about.

other than losing the district tournament last year to hampton, what notable things have been accomplished there recently? sure, you wait till this year when ehs is more talented than uhs and say "we'd kill ya, we'd embarrass ya, we'd....we'd..." sounds familiar. anybody out there ever seen the cowardly lion? "i'll fight ya with my eyes closed...i'll fight ya with one arm behind my back.." whatever morons. this year is the FIRST year in several that ehs would have been clearly favored, and several would have had uhs favored.....you all will probably win district this year, and feel free to hang your hats on that if you want. but i gotta tell you, that ain't no state championship and there's no reason to start getting all haughty, we've won several of those (districts) recently but they still didn't give us the keys to murfreesboro when we got there last year.....

etown12, congratulations on being such a great 3 point shooter.....i'm glad that you and tony did make it on to bigger and better things.....elizabethon is such a roundball powerhouse and mecca....come on,- you make it sound like he coaches and you played at dematha.....

as for the redneck comment, the folks you're dealing with here might not be nearly as red as you think....they just don't like you and they happen to be from outside of the town limits. so that to you makes us rednecks and you relay that in your actions and dialogue. well your entitled to that, it's the whole first amendment thing (this redneck understands). but you need to understand this: that attitude is why we can't stand "e-town".

the truth is still out there........i think i have it.....isn't anyone curious????

[Edited by hablogarbaje on 1-9-03 10:31A]