Elizabethton hoops

CoachSH

etown 12 it is time to put a stop to this. referring to what i read on rivalries... i know the unaka coaches personally and they WILL PLAY. it's time to get this schelduling matter underway now and not wait until the last minute when you can say "well we would but our schedule is full." that is simply moronic and i want everyone to know the truth: the reason this game never takes place is because of the cyclones,- the rangers are ready and willing and i dare say that coach ensor awaits a phone call from coach hardin as we speak....

the reason this is addressed to you is that you are a tony hardin internet liason to the real world. maybe at the next family get together (perhaps valentine's day) this can be straightened out. unaka plays everyone in your conference but you. now who's fault is that? hmmmm. let me see. i just don't know. i'm actually stumped on this one.

come on everyone knows the truth on this. when it comes to this issue the cyclones are more like one of those little whirlwinds you see pick up litter off of the sidewalks in the springtime. maybe you should consider changing your colors from orange and black to a nice pale yellow or something. or at least get the mascot a yellow streak to wear down it's back (or change it all together to a nice manly canary). if you don't think i know what i'm talking about ask one mr. mike poe..... well that's about all i have to say about that....

when you change your underclothes and towel off, respond if you can come up with anything...

put up or SHUT UP folks........

well i feel better. you?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OnceaTiger

I don't think this game will ever happen.

Rich boys against Poor boys.......Unaka boys have to EARN every minute of their playing time,,, not to sure about ehs

boys.

No hablogarbaje - I don't feel better. It sounds like you are a Unaka fan, and that is fine, but I don't think you should be bashing EHS, Coach Hardin, his family, and his friends who take up for him. Don't you take up for your friends and family? As for EHS & UHS playing - I know for a fact you do not have your facts right, but it sounds like you already have your mind made up on the issue. To show good supportsmanship, both teams should support each other if either of them should make it to the State Tournament. :(

then enlighten me and everyone else with the "facts". you pointed out that i am wrong, but did not give your own spin on things.....therefore, until you actually state something, i have nothing else to say on the issue, as i pretty well spoke my mind in the post you are referring to...i'll be waiting for the gospel according to you.

These are the facts:

Fact 1: EHS had an opening in their schedule and asked UHS to play. They chose not to for whatever reason.

Fact 2: SHHS was asked to play EHS, and they chose not to play.

Think about this. After EHS went down to AA, they did not drop anyone of the AAA teams from their schedule, so why would they drop SHHS or be "chicken" (as you put it, Hablo) to play UHS? They also travel out of state to play other teams whose schools are much larger than EHS.

If a school doesn't want to play another team, that is fine. That is their decision, and they have their reasons. I don't think that should make us go back to our grade school days and call teams "chicken" or "yellow".