Ryan Inv. No Shows

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess, no one here has never made a mistake. As much as I hated to do this, I felt (at the time) as a coach that this was the best decision. Not one that would be easy, but one that had to be made in the best interest of my guys. I realize that this was probably a big mistake but as far as the COP OUT statement, that would be me saying "We did terrible at the Ryan Tournament because we were injured and sick." I did step out because I felt we couldn't step up...

No matter what I say though, I will have critics, therefore this is the final statement I will make and move on to finish the season.

This my friends is a cop out by Smyrna. I really thought that Smyrna was trying to bring their program up to the standards of the top programs around the state. I thought this because Smyrna came to McCallie last year to compete, although they took it on the chin, that is alright because they were there trying to get better. This stunt has me stunned. If Smyrna wrestled with a full line-up on Thursday night how did they somehow get the mysterious flu overnight. How did so many get hurt on Thursday night? I think we all know the answer to these questions. Just plain didn't want his kids to lose to better kids. Some call it "chicken" I will not call this chicken but just plain scared for some of his kids to lose. What do you guys think? :confused:

Man hit the nail right on the head they r scared one reasons he was affraid his 130 bobby hale would have been beat by franklin joel konz and thats a regional contender he is just scared his boy wont be in the top 3 this year in the region it will be joel konz donnie roach or vince burch for 2nd and centenials justin spears so ur straight outta luck