Brentwood Tour

buckingbronco2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antioch, Brentwood, Blackmon, Clarksville, Kenwood, McGavock, Northeast, Rossview, Ft. Campbell, Soddy Daisy, Overton, Smyrna, Franklin, Marshall Co., Tullahoma, East Lit., BGA, Montgomery Central, Cookeville, and Warren Co. will be in the varsity division.

Wrestling starts at 6:00 on Friday and 9:00 on Saturday. Semifinals at 11:00.

Coaches, there will be a 1 lb. allowance on Friday.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the teams and great wrestlers. Come out and see the action.

Joe Blair

Thanks Coach Joe for posting the teams. Looks like a good healthy local field. You might call it a reunion of many of the powers reaching back into Middle Tennessee's past. Glad to see SoddyDaisy continuing to represent their part of the state. On the challenging end it is good to see Clarksville, Franklin and others continuing in the mix and good to see Overton back in. I know the door is always open for Bradley who will be in Virginia making Tennessee proud and for Matre Dei who always has a demanding schedule. Maybe next year.

Will you be able to post the pairings on your website?

Coach Blair------you mentioned the "varsity" teams entered in the tournament. Is there a freeshman tornament also? I seem to recall seeing a freshman/8th grade invitational tournament posted on another team's schedule for this weekend at Brentwood, but maybe I misread it. If there is one, any intial info you can post on teams, times, etc.? By the way, Musser sure looked strong for you at 140 at the Ryan tournament this weekend.

Yes, there are separate jv and freshmen divisions this weekend. Most of the teams coming are bringing everyone and entering in those divisions. Some extra additions are FRA in the freshmen and Father Ryan in the JV and freshmen. We like giving everybody a chance to get on the mat.

Thanks for the complement on Bobby. I'll pass it along. We've been very pleased with him this season. He's definitely been a welcomed addition to the program.

Coach Blair, You are doing a great job with the Brentwood team. My hats off to you and your kids. I was wondering, have you had any team back out of your tournament yet? There seems to be a mysterious flu going around that causes injuries! Just kiddin! Hope your tournament goes well. You have done a great job in Brentwood.