Brentwood Tour

buckingbronco2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My compliments. You are definitely a class act.

One of least favorite things about wrestling is the seeming confusion at the start. Things are scheduled to start at 9:00 AM and finally get rolling at 10:30! And then have to go behind schedule forever.

Nobody but coaches seems to know what the schedule is. Nothing is posted and when it is, it is usually so far behind as to be meaningless.

It's almost as bad as going to track meets and cross country matches - which never start on time (except this year's state championship).

Please keep up the good work. It will be a pleasure for me to contribute to your program this weekend. Some of us very, very much appreciate your organizational skills and concern for the public.

Thank you for the kind words, trackman. I hope we don't disappoint this weekend by not having a smooth tournament. As far as the website and brackets you really should thank my assistant and webmaster (computer geek), Jarrod Ruez and tournament director, Brad Fiscus. These guys have really taken a lot of the load off of me this year. Thanks, fellas.