7)Boyd Buchanon

8)Hancock County

9)Chattanooga Christian

10)Harriman/Sale Creek

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Boone #10??? Boone is not a good Basketball Team. Not even close. I watched them in the Arby's and they did not deserve to be on the same with just a decent team "Brainard".

Could Science Hill's days be numbered?? It took miricle finishes to get where they are now, and that was at home. The "Hill" goes on the road for 6 of the next 8 games. Trouble is looming big time for this over rated team.

Beardens ranking is right on the money I beleive. They played a very good Cleveland team before New Years and just got blown out in the final period after staying close. Charles Little of Cleveland is the real deal in my opinion. Bearden and Maryville square off at Bearden around 8:00 est. Tuesday night which should have some bearing on the region standings in the future.

I don't think I would ever call any Science Hill team overrated man. That's just flat out ridiculous talk right there. They've had I think 2 games where they won on last second buzzer beaters, but that's it. This is the youngest team SH has had in a very long time. At this point in the season they're just now learning to mesh and play as a team. Many of the guys on this year's team do not have any varsity experience and they're still learning. "THE HILL" has one of the top programs in the state......let's not forget that. They've played in a lot of close games this year and come out on top, and they've lost a couple close ones too(to good teams),and they've flat out blown some teams away. We all know how good they can be and I don't think anyone will ever underestimate SCIENCE HILL.

True, SH has been a very strong Statewide Program for 20yrs or so. Very Strong. But, that was then and this is now. Now, this team is not a standard SH team. And if not for miricle finishes (hey Rocky, watch me pull a Rabbit out of my hat), this team would be 9-5 and looking at 6 of 8 games on the raod. Let's see how they fair the next 2-3 weeks. Will they struggle against teams they used to blow out? I expect they will struggle against SE and SS. Clinton gave SH all they wanted on the Hill, will SH fall to Clinton on the road? Clinton is not a very good team. And then there is D-B on the road. You and I both know who dominated that game in Dec., (except for above mentioned miricle), don't think that will happen in the Dome. See you in KPT in a couple of weeks. ;)

Unaka starts one senior, three juniors and a sophmore. Their subs are mostly sophmores. They are a very young team, but they are still one of the best single A teams in northeast Tennessee. They play hard and they are exciting to watch when they are playing together. For example, last nite when they beat Hampton a AA team.