New coach at Moore Co.

ph4u

It will make a difference for someone to coach there who has actually played the game. Until now, Moore County has not had a coach who played college fastpitch. Those of you who think Moore County is ALL about basketbll are mistaken. I graduated from there, and there are plenty of young, athletic girls who do not play basketball for MCHS that love softball!Moore County did not have fastpitch when I attended there. We played women's slowpitch. The we is me and several others who love the game of softball. I had played fastpitch in Huntsville, Ala. before moving to Moore County. I walked on and played at Tennessee Tech. Yes, that was a few years ago, but.... Something to realize is the very girls who are strong on the court are not excluded from playing on the field! I say excluded, b/c the high school I presently teach at seems to exclude the basketball players from being able to participate in other sports due to practicing nearly year round. The premise is that players must "choose and focus" on one sport. What Moore County needs is someone who is current with the game. Hopefully this Kacy Edde is the one! I don't know her, but I wish her and my alma mater the best.

bgmlrh (would you like to buy a vowel?(lol);

if moore co. still has girls playing fastpitch

in huntsville like you did, then they will be

tough;

also, mt. juliet is known for being basketball

exclusive, anyway y'all had a good team last

year without having any basketball players on it,

and you will this year too! :rolleyes: