Giles 84 Lewis 55

smokeyvol1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see anybody embarrassing tyler. They have a good team but state championship potential. Tyler is one of the best ball players in the state. Eric Howard has good defense and is quick. they have a good 3 pt shooter but thats all they got. You need more than that to win state.

Have you even seen them play ptroy? Well i have been to every home game and most of the away games and if you think they dont have anymore than that then you must have been watching the wrong team or something. Because yeah they have great defense and tyler but also great post players and a very good bench mob. By the bench mob i mean travis gentry and josh haney and also justin morris.I mean tyler can play any position you put him at and so can eric howard.So you are completely wrong about all of this and i am not the only one that knows this.

Thats what im sayin Matt..They dont know..They are just runnin they trap cuz they know we have a GREAT team an have the best Bench 2 go to if we need it..Like you said Matt..i have been 2 all the games an dude must of been 2 a Richland game or sumthin..cuz we got the total package..3 point shooters..GREAT Def. a GREAT bench as ive said..BIG an GOOD AN FAST Post players..Giles County IS the real deal!!!SO YALL STOP HATIN!!!! ;)

Guest BoneCrusher

Ok dude listen here, I don't even like basketball. I just saw this thread and saw how all of the people from giles co were the ones "runnin their trap" I'm not here to argue because that is pointless. I'm just telling you that you guys are the ones "runnin your trap." I don't care if we beat ya'll or if we ever do. Can you tell me just one thing, what does jealours mean?

giles co. WILL NOT win state they have the talent but they don't have the experience. you guys will lose again. i say you lose in the substate. too bad tyler wont be playing with you guys next year, i have been hearing he is off to oak hill after thsi and then we will see how good you guys are. to be a state champion you have to win without your best player and i kow you guys couldn't do that.