Giles 84 Lewis 55

smokeyvol1

Well you better keep trying buddy because you haven't made me feel like and idiot yet. What have I already told you? Don't over work your mind, it must be hard on you. I wasn't even sayin anything about your spelling. I was just surprised that you knew words that big. Better luck next time. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether you said that he liked the body parts or not it was still very rude. You might not of said what we thought you were saying, there was still no need to single him out like that. Yes, he was laughing about it, but what was he supposed to do, come over there and try to start a fight? He has more class than that and so does the whole team and the coaches (who had the starters out at the beginning of the 4th quarter).

PleazTownsley Who are you and why are you talking bout people you dont even know who this person his. For all you know he could be 6'6" and can bench 300 lbs. I just think you need to be quiet and learn how to post the facts about the basketball game.Oh and by the way he did make you look like an idiot. ;):D

MattL22, for all your little mind could know anybody could be 6'6 and bench 300, but to tell you the truth, I don't really care. What's that matter. Is he gonna beat somebody up through the internet. Come on, think before you post. What you write is rediculous. And I still don't feel like and idiot. I don't know where in the world your coming from. Just do what I say, don't overwork your mind,and everything will be much easier on your head.

Talent only gets you so far! Yeah sure Giles Co. has drilled some of these small AA schools but talk of a state championship is very premature. They LACK discipline, desire, and coaching. All this talk of Tyler Smith got me so fired up I had to go watch this "Air Apparent" play. I left with disappointment and disgust. I'll give it to him, he can jump...but that's as far as it goes. He has no outside shot and plays Terrible D! He loafs up and down the floor and cares more about how he looks than how he plays. He did face a little competition against Columbia Central(not much though), so how many did he score that game???? Point made! So to all who reads don't get to excited before you see this kid or Giles Co. play for you will be highly disappointed. Good Points Also Mr.Pleaz!

tyler smith has no outside shot? i must have missed something when i wathced and played against him. i go to loretto and have nothing to do with either school but as much as i hate to say it i do not see gc being stopped unless they stop themselves. a great way to keep them from showboating is to stop them. until then i guess they can do what they want.

Guest lewisfan129

im sooooo sick of hearing about how GODLY this giles county team is. highschool was right, talent can only get you so far. giles county's the best i've seen in a while but the way they play, there's no way they can compete with the elite teams in state. the best teams have more talent AND MOST OF ALL DISCIPLINE. KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH GILES COUNTY FANS, BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET TO STATE...... WAIT CHANGE THAT, "IF" YOU GET TO STATE, YOU'LL SEE WHEN TYLER GETS EMBARRASSED AND YOU FALL FLAT ON YOUR FACES. YOU TALK ALOT OF TRASH, AND I'LL BE WATCHING TO SEE IF YOUR TEAM CAN BACK IT UP.