Best team in state

WPAINE2640

What do you think about us this year? We brought up two exchange students from Japan and Thailand, both of which won many school and other tournaments. Both are very consistent and will help the team this year. We also have a player that went to state last year and has much experience under presure, Joey Gooch. With only two seniors, the team is still deeper than others with say 5 seniors. Tell us what you think.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i have been hearing lots about that team. i have seen them in action and they are looking really strong. it is hard for a school like that to be good at so many sports, but they have overcome the shadows of there football and volleyball teams and i think they will make a run at the state.

are you sure your right ck03 i mean tennis is great and all lol, but nothin is better than baseball for a spring sport.i mean woah tennis that always sounds like fun for me.i bet i can find several people who will agree with me on this one.tennis fun fun fun :rolleyes:

Hartsville they are loade last year they went to semi finals of region and lost nobody but also gained a recent number #2 as a freshmen but didnt play last year they are 7 deep and there doubles team, mitch gregory and mitch plumlee made it to the region finals last year as freshman and as sophmores me as there pro trainer (mr. Webb.) says they will go to state and probably win

Guest IHAVETHEGOAT2

In high school baseball you only play 7 innings so there really isn't a 7th inning stretch. And If we're going to get into a war about boring sports, how can you stay awake watching tennis, I mean come on. It's lame.

Mitch 420, you are lost in some fairy tale. I personally know much more about Trousdale's team than you ever could. They are definitely not seven deep. You have no idea what it takes to be a top team in the state. If you want to see a good team you had better go to the city farmer boy. Trousdale may be decent and may compete in their district, but I wouldn't get too excited, because you have to play Cannon County or Friendship Christian in the Regions. Plus, you have to get past Springfield and Macon County to win your own district. I personally know that both of those teams are just as good as the team in Trousdale. I can't believe you would post such a message. I know that Mr. Webb would never say such a thing. Best team in the state, Ha. Get a clue buddy. :)

Mr. Webb might not have said that but Hartsville might not be seven deep they might not have anybody I am from ChS and have heard that trousdale was fair but they might not compare to frindship and springfield we will see i was trying to make the talk a little more interesting the way I know mR. Webb is from my cousin he is a player at trousdale county high. He said that he was in tounments with Mr. Webb. but CHS is a good tema im in the 8th grade and know that it will be hard to be lee owens are #2 and are #1 im not saying who that is....play us and find out. I think we can make it to state I was trying to help trousdale out they can't help it they are sorry!!!!sorry mitch i have to take up for my team

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...