roane co. baseball 03

rcpatriot

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be better than last year. just like the football team, they'll have to depend on some help from a few freshman and mostly soph. the team should be loaded next year. i believe they will only be losing a couple of starters after this season. they have some good baseball talent. it will be interesting to see if some of the fresh. and soph. can step up. they better or kingston baseball will be in trouble!

[Edited by rcpatriot on 1-14-03 2:13P]

LilPeashooter,

Rockwood should do real well this year. They only lost a couple of players to graduation last year. They lost a good centerfielder who wanted to use this year to concentrate on other sports. The pitching staff is probably the best we've had and it will have more depth than I can remember than in recent years. If they can put it all together (and keep it together), there is a good possibility they can be a contender to go to the state tournament. With the great coaching they have in David Lane, I expect them to wind up in Memphis.

I noticed you are in Maryville. Will you be attending any of the Maryville HS games?

• 2 weeks later...